EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ151556_img_main.jpg

Overview:
When a mysterious life-form rapes the cityfolk, agent Magnolia infiltrates the laboratory, alone, to bring it down for good. Organisms rush the agent to stop her efforts. While battling the enemy, Magnolia is also hampered by 5 soldiers in the form of young girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2015-04-10
Developer: A Cellar
Translator: Oir
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Extras:
Translation Only

smp_img1.jpg smp_img2.jpg smp_img3.jpg smp_img4.png smp_img5.png smp_img6.png

Last edited:

Comrade_Cheeze

Nov 16, 2022
I'm running into an error that says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game."
not seeing any files that look like the above so I'm not sure where it is.

Any ideas?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3310560

Overview:
When a mysterious life-form rapes the cityfolk, agent Magnolia infiltrates the laboratory, alone, to bring it down for good. Organisms rush the agent to stop her efforts. While battling the enemy, Magnolia is also hampered by 5 soldiers in the form of young girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2015-04-10
Developer: A Cellar
Translator: Oir
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine
Genre:

Installation:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras:
Translation Only

View attachment 3310561 View attachment 3310562 View attachment 3310563 View attachment 3310592 View attachment 3310593 View attachment 3310594
Love the graphics. Is it possible to hide the textbox and be able to use the mouse instead of the keys?

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
hm. not bad gameplay wise but the scene are pretty low-mid. you get some sprite sex if an enemy touches you but only get full cg scenes if you run out of health. most guns are mid.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oh god, I "translated" this long ago mostly out of curiosity for how the translating process works. It's an edited MTL and it's really not a great translation - many of the extracted word snippets were like only 3 or 4 words long which made assessing context an absolute slog. I think there's even some stuff untranslated still.

Cool game though.

Reactions: f9account

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Oh god, I "translated" this long ago mostly out of curiosity for how the translating process works. It's an edited MTL and it's really not a great translation - many of the extracted word snippets were like only 3 or 4 words long which made assessing context an absolute slog. I think there's even some stuff untranslated still.

Cool game though.
There's edited translation of yours in your translation thread, I put it into the game and it's looks a little bit better, however a few h-scenes isn't translated, but it's not that important.