Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
10 minutes were enough for me. This combat system is one of the worst that you can find out there. Luckly there are really few of those. A shame because it didn't seem that bad at all.
Indeed, it's a slog and a mess and I'm not even mentioning you can lock yourself from progressing since you have no way to heal for free in town and not have enough mana to fight. EXTREMELY poorly designed combat

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
MagicianGranddaughterReshiWantsToGrantHerGrandfathersWish-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
everyone here oblivious when they can look at the review. safe to say with the battling: there won't BE a save. kekw. if the stars align you might make it past the slimes with slime scenes btu that is it.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the review is realy impressive, i started hating the game before even downloading it, guess it's a miss :/

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
can you use a save editor to give you stuff to make it better?
you can give urself infinite money to buy the best gear and infinite healing items to make fights easier, after lvl 3 you dont really need to level anymore so just stand all, raise libido and escape, and after seeing the arena 3v8 battle that might be the intention because theres no way they expect you to defeat all of them, you can also alter your levels and stats like 1mill hp/mp, theres 2 bad endings for losing, one for the slimes and one in the last dungeon, for the slimes you have to get defeated so dont hack before getting that, last dungeon you just have to ignore the stones that lower your libido. Dont know if bad endings are saved if they are ill share a save later.

So heres a "guide" if you want to ignore as much combat and know how to edit saves(just use saveeditoronline) but want to see the story.

Make a save, go to slime forest unequip all and stand all until you wipe, bad ending 1.
Hack to change level to 50 or whatever high number you want, get 1mill gold, and change variable 54 to 100.
Get into combat but just do stand all until you get high libido then escape, then follow the guide from the creator to get all scenes.
In last dungeon ignore "relieve" stones for 2nd bad ending.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The battle system is hot garbage but the scenes are pretty nice. Here's my save folder. Save 6 is true end save room and you can see the other ends from there or load save 5 to play out the endings normally (choose a guy for the "normal" ends or stop them for the True end)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
you can give urself infinite money to buy the best gear and infinite healing items to make fights easier, after lvl 3 you dont really need to level anymore so just stand all, raise libido and escape, and after seeing the arena 3v8 battle that might be the intention because theres no way they expect you to defeat all of them, you can also alter your levels and stats like 1mill hp/mp, theres 2 bad endings for losing, one for the slimes and one in the last dungeon, for the slimes you have to get defeated so dont hack before getting that, last dungeon you just have to ignore the stones that lower your libido. Dont know if bad endings are saved if they are ill share a save later.

So heres a "guide" if you want to ignore as much combat and know how to edit saves(just use saveeditoronline) but want to see the story.

Make a save, go to slime forest unequip all and stand all until you wipe, bad ending 1.
Hack to change level to 50 or whatever high number you want, get 1mill gold, and change variable 54 to 100.
Get into combat but just do stand all until you get high libido then escape, then follow the guide from the creator to get all scenes.
In last dungeon ignore "relieve" stones for 2nd bad ending.
Skill issue. It's possible without cheats, I've done it myself.
Furthermore, the difficulty drops off after the grind for lvl3.
You just have to use your brain and actually think about tactics and enemy pathfinding.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
i wish NTR would just get split into "jealousy" and "cheating" tags because if you talk to 100 people on here you'll get 101 answers for what it actually is. Games where a guy who's not involved with a woman but feels some claim over her, no matter how flimsy, are tagged as NTR. A son who gets jealous of his stepdad or mom's lover is NTR. A guy can have a crush on a girl but not even know her name and if some other stranger fucks her, that's NTR as well. It's like if a game has a toilet sprite it's tagged as scat or piss fetish even if nobody uses it.
This is why in most VN's no one is interested in sex other than the MC and his love interests.

Reactions: Lurk

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Every NTR game thread turns into debates between cuckolding connoiseur about how this or that particular type of cucking should be labeled? Cause yeah its so damn important.
I'd say it's primarily a consequence of the tags on this website not being up to snuff with NTR especially being used as an umbrella term for way too much due to it's controversial nature.

Reactions: flannan
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes