EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Magician-Granddaughter-Reshi-RJ01098947.jpg

Overview:
The magician's granddaughter, Reci, in order to fulfill her sick grandfather's wish, she left the village with her
two childhood friends and embarked on a journey to become a full-fledged magician.
This is how it should be...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Original Title: 魔法使いの孫娘レシはおじいちゃんの願いを叶えたい
Developer: Hoi Hoi Hoi - - -
Censored: Yes (mosaics)
Version: 1.05
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1ruogetb.png bspmf5ao.png l0r1gl79.png sop93p8k.png

Last edited by a moderator:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Not Netorare this is just Cheating since we're using Female MC unless her Male Lover or Husband got taken away by another Female thats a Netorare in Reverse
It's netori then? The MC girl is the bull while cucking some other guy. Unless you wanna see yourself in the shoes of one of the friends, the friend who is getting cucked. Man this getting complicated! :)

When a male MC has sex with lots of female characters I wouldn't call it NTR unless a girl or dude is spying on them while getting excited, with jealousy. Else it's cheating, or just casual stuff. Same would apply here?
If she is creating jealousy in the others, acting like a bull, cucking others etc. Then it's netori. If she doesn't and she just have sex with characters without the jealousy stuff it would be cheating or casual sex etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is my take on it however.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
It's netori then? The MC girl is the bull while cucking some other guy. Unless you wanna see yourself in the shoes of one of the friends, the friend who is getting cucked. Man this getting complicated! :)

When a male MC has sex with lots of female characters I wouldn't call it NTR unless a girl or dude is spying on them while getting excited, with jealousy. Else it's cheating, or just casual stuff. Same would apply here?
If she is creating jealousy in the others, acting like a bull, cucking others etc. Then it's netori. If she doesn't and she just have sex with characters without the jealousy stuff it would be cheating or casual sex etc.

If a girl steals a guy in a relationship with other girl, IMO that's called "Reverse NTR". Since you're playing as the girl POV then it's just Netori. If the girl fuck other guy while in a relationship, then that's just cheating. If she wasn't then she's just a slut. Hope this help (y)

• Haha
Reactions: YuriiH and rokrad
Dec 3, 2020

i wish NTR would just get split into "jealousy" and "cheating" tags because if you talk to 100 people on here you'll get 101 answers for what it actually is. Games where a guy who's not involved with a woman but feels some claim over her, no matter how flimsy, are tagged as NTR. A son who gets jealous of his stepdad or mom's lover is NTR. A guy can have a crush on a girl but not even know her name and if some other stranger fucks her, that's NTR as well. It's like if a game has a toilet sprite it's tagged as scat or piss fetish even if nobody uses it.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes