4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JinNiiSama

Feb 12, 2018
From what i tested, game is not english translated.
save file given from Jag will only work if u run game using LE:jap

D

Deleted member 985416

Here goes nothing. Time that I gave back. enjoy folks! :)
Ty for the upload bro,works flawlesly,but i hate when games like this are censored,i know its not easy to find that file inside the game and uncensor it,does anyone know is there gonna be one for the download any time soon.

Reactions: pieces007

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ty for the upload bro,works flawlesly,but i hate when games like this are censored,i know its not easy to find that file inside the game and uncensor it,does anyone know is there gonna be one for the download any time soon.
This game is incredibly hard to uncensor since it uses a click fusion 2.5 engine I think. Basically the same thing that FNAF was made with. I managed to decompile the first FNAF some what but using the same methods I used for FNAF doesn't work for this game. The only way this game is getting uncensored is if someone is really good at reverse engineering executables which is probably never going to happen since this game simply doesn't have the same level of popularity as FNAF. Sad but just reality I suppose. :cry:

D

Deleted member 985416

This game is incredibly hard to uncensor since it uses a click fusion 2.5 engine I think. Basically the same thing that FNAF was made with. I managed to decompile the first FNAF some what but using the same methods I used for FNAF doesn't work for this game. The only way this game is getting uncensored is if someone is really good at reverse engineering executables which is probably never going to happen since this game simply doesn't have the same level of popularity as FNAF. Sad but just reality I suppose. :cry:
It seems that we will have to be very much happy because someone translate most of good games for us,i love programing but because i work i dont have time to study new programs,i hope so one day... Ty for u r answer

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Kind of a boring game to be honest, even on the hardest difficult. The animations are very limited, all fairly vanilla and the gallery secrets are not worth it, trust me.
I don't understand how to achive the points required by secret gallery. I did perfect SS scores in both stage 1 adn stage 4 with normal difficulty. Best i got was 4900 points and 9 combo. wtf am i doing wrong?

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Yeah, great art and animation but so little actual content, can't even call it a game.

Same, could have been a good brawler if it had at least more enemies.

These guys also made Lala and the Bizarre Dungeon and Slave Girl Ena, both have more content if really repetitive.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes