4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
maxresdefault (1).png
Overview:

A Mouse Controlled Fighting Action Game.
Control Magical Girl Yuni and fight against the Incubus who threaten humanity.
When Yuni receives erotic attacks from the enemy, her magical powers
will be depleted and her magic costume will gradually turn lewder and lewder...
Whether she will b Victorious, or Defeated, is entirely up to the player.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Oct 6 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English / Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win: - - - - - - - - -

RE208752_img_main.jpg RE208752_img_smp1.jpg RE208752_img_smp2.jpg RE208752_img_smp3.jpg hqdefault (1).jpg hqdefault.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed!!

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So like... no matter how well I do I get 1000 points from beating the dude. I dont plan on beating him 60 times to buy all those hidden gallery boxes. It's good animation, the gallery is pretty meme though.

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
ok, maybe im an idiot, but i when i download it, i dont see an option to extract it, winrar or otherwise.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Kind of a boring game to be honest, even on the hardest difficult. The animations are very limited, all fairly vanilla and the gallery secrets are not worth it, trust me.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@Reapergod36 thanks you mate, i was about to donwload it but from the pictures and how the game is describe i can see all the lack of content. (i hate those people on DLsite that just uppload a non-complete game and sell it for 10$ + )

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
To unlock everything:
Get defeated 3 times.
Play a total of 15 times (victory or defeat doesn't matter)
Gather a total of 30,000 points.
Breakdown (Starting in higher states of undress does not affect points earned for victory)
- Defeat earns 500 points (difficulty doesn't matter)
- Winning in Beginner, 300 points
- Winning in Easy, 600 (I think, I didn't ever play in that difficulty)
- Winning in Normal, 1000

So you need to play at least 32 times. 3 times losing for a total of 1500 points then winning 29 more times in normal to make up the rest of the points. The quick unlock button will unlock the things in the first two categories, but you'll still need to earn 30,000 points manually. So that means at least 30 plays even with quick unlock used.

If you want to do this yourself, a good thing to note is that you can restore yourself to lower states of undress by changing the level of undress you are in during the molestation portion. So putting yourself in 1, 2 or 3 while being molested means you can continue trying infinitely.

Anyway, to avoid that horribly boring grind, here's a completed save. I didn't use the quick unlock button, though I don't know if that matters at all. Just extract save.ini to the folder with the .exe file.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes