• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Idk also why making your game that difficult..
you won't complete the game with these settings, 2 attacks and you're down + hella lot of debuff on yourself.
Up to this point, this is exactly how I went through it - 2 hits and a corpse, and it’s damn interesting not to take damage at all!
Maps 618 and 171 have been replaced.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Up to this point, this is exactly how I went through it - 2 hits and a corpse, and it’s damn interesting not to take damage at all!
Maps 618 and 171 have been replaced.
Well good luck cause in that exactly stage you will die many many times, i saw there are enemies also up the buildings and those are unreachable by you at this stage, with only 4 step at turn you will get hard time (get the teleporter at least).

As if you still get problems even after updating those map files then I'm not sure about what to do, as i said checked already with your saves, furthermore I've downloaded also the version in the op since are not all my links and by overwrite only the 2 map files i can fight normally with your saves, the only difference is my global that doesn't matter anyway.

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Well good luck cause in that exactly stage you will die many many times, i saw there are enemies also up the buildings and those are unreachable by you at this stage, with only 4 step at turn you will get hard time (get the teleporter at least).

As if you still get problems even after updating those map files then I'm not sure about what to do, as i said checked already with your saves, furthermore I've downloaded also the version in the op since are not all my links and by overwrite only the 2 map files i can fight normally with your saves, the only difference is my global that doesn't matter anyway.
If you know how to play, then you don’t die, unless of course the game breaks, as in this case.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Damn, Hard mode really is hard lol, I barely won the first invasion after losing 3-5 times at the boss with all upgrades to max, but only 6k energy. I ran out of energy in the first battle but after losing the game gave me pity 3k energy or so (it only increased to 7k energy) and managed to beat it a couple of tries later. The difficulty choices are really funny lol, Hard, Easy, SLUG. Like the game insults you for choosing the lowest difficulty lol, while technically easy = normal mode, the game describes the hard mode as the intended experience. The heroine is extremely fragile and sometimes cannot one shot the mobs (so you have to spend more action points to kill). At least there is a choice of changing difficulties if things get tougher lol.

Edit: Anyways, I just checked DLSITE and found out that this game was made by the same devs that made Pregcess of Zeven. Damn what a twist, the gameplay/ game feel/ artstyle (must have hired a different artist) is so different that it seems like it was made by a different dev. To anyone hesitant to try this game here is a gist: Game = Good, Slow corruption that is properly paced (if you like quick dickening this game is not for you), gameplay is unique and fun HARD IS HARD (don't pick this if you value your sanity). Translation is pretty bad. IT IS understandable but it leaves a shitty taste in your mouth like random words being translated to fcking "fart", or the pronouns getting shat on, like a girl is referred to as a dude, or I and they are mixed, pussy is translated to a dick... You will understand the whole story though, but the translation is extremely iffy I Hope this game has a proper translation in the future that I'm willing to buy/ support the devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: maquim01

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Yo, you guys are struggling in hard mode? My poison build be like....

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU
I went for the melee build/ tank build, usually DOTs/ buffs/debuffs are pretty shit in RPGM games. Sadly I think what counts as melee attack are those with 1 range attacks which I think I only got 1 skill (the 3 front row slice). Hoping to get more melee skills that are game breaking/winning. Most of the skills I use are either range or stat buffs (the attack buff one and def buff sometimes). Is DOT/status effect build strong? Depending on the enemy it might cause them to live one-two more turns instead of getting one tapped by possibly pure magic/ physical attack. But yeah the HP of the enemies does inflate in the mid game (past the first invasion), being casually 28-30k while my attacks deal 4-7k and a random crit sometimes doing 10-15k.

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
I went for the melee build/ tank build, usually DOTs/ buffs/debuffs are pretty shit in RPGM games. Sadly I think what counts as melee attack are those with 1 range attacks which I think I only got 1 skill (the 3 front row slice). Hoping to get more melee skills that are game breaking/winning. Most of the skills I use are either range or stat buffs (the attack buff one and def buff sometimes). Is DOT/status effect build strong? Depending on the enemy it might cause them to live one-two more turns instead of getting one tapped by possibly pure magic/ physical attack. But yeah the HP of the enemies does inflate in the mid game (past the first invasion), being casually 28-30k while my attacks deal 4-7k and a random crit sometimes doing 10-15k.
Status aliments are really broken in this game. Use poison and paralysis and the game will become 10 times easier

Reactions: p23rklo

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Status aliments are really broken in this game. Use poison and paralysis and the game will become 10 times easier
nice, so far I've seen para being MVP in melee mobs and poison being a great additional damage even in a non poison build. One of the downsides of the translation of this game is the accessory/ skill descriptions lol. Like I need to figure out the logic at how some accessories work since the translation in some of them are fcked up. Even when upgrading stuff, some descriptions are not properly translated to know how it fully works. I would love if this game had a proper English translation and would buy it day 1 lol.

Another thing that's being a pain in the ass is the currency grind lol, had to balance out having a decent enough knowledge/school points, lowering the invasion meter to grind out some point for accessory/ upgrade mat grinding, and the fcking debt that keeps fcking growing lol (It's hard to win in some stages without having to yeet the civs/ destroy property/ buildings at Hard). The game barely gives currency points to barely "earn" to delay the repayment period, and even the upgrade mat gets more expensive after every invasion (the fcking cat inflates the price lol).

• Haha
Reactions: Frank1415

Frank1415

Nov 11, 2017
I got this error after beating the 2 bosses in the second map free battle Screenshot_20240507-181548.jpg

Edit: I cleared it again and didn't get the error this time.

Last edited:

kazuki_kun

Sep 10, 2023
He need to download the bugfix, that's all, I'm just annoyed to say this for the 40th time cause ppl can't check the links provided or read the past messages..
Nah bro. I read all of that, even then it keep happening. Also I am not getting the local emulator option even when I am clicking on the show more options on windows 11. So, I don't know what is happening. I'm gonna try ntlea now. Let's see what happens.

kazuki_kun

Sep 10, 2023
Is your locale set to Japan? Usually these are the kinds of errors you get if it isn't.
Do you know any other local emulator other than local emulator 2.5.1, cause it is not showing on my laptop even when I'm clicking on the show more options ( I am running on windows 11 ). If you know any other local emulator then please do tell.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes