• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
can anybody explain to me about time manipulation? There are some option and i don't understand all of them

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
can anybody explain to me about time manipulation? There are some option and i don't understand all of them
You spend some power to change date, so instead waiting the whole week for the weekend you can directly change the day.

satantago

Mar 22, 2024
Everything is fine except the russian language, i think you somehow manged to corrupt your game by injecting it with something, tried both my settings and your and weirdly enough just your save is enough to corrupt also my saves.
oh ssory i try find what i crash

satantago

Mar 22, 2024
Everything is fine except the russian language, i think you somehow managed to corrupt your game by injecting it with something, tried both my settings and your and i can complete the event.
sorry it was my fault I accidentally transferred the wrong files in addition

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
download the bugfix (you probably just re-applied the translation without the actual bugfix)..
I downloaded and installed the bugfix with the original file replacement - 30.04 (after downloading the game).
Having received an error today, I downloaded and installed the bugfix again, because I thought that maybe something else had been updated. But the error persists.
How many more times do you need to install it to fix it? It’s also incredibly infuriating that in order to check whether there is an error or not you need to skip the boss scene, run through the battle with mobs and then see that the error persists.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I downloaded and installed the bugfix with the original file replacement - 30.04 (after downloading the game).
Having received an error today, I downloaded and installed the bugfix again, because I thought that maybe something else had been updated. But the error persists.
How many more times do you need to install it to fix it? It’s also incredibly infuriating that in order to check whether there is an error or not you need to skip the boss scene, run through the battle with mobs and then see that the error persists.
Do you have replaced the map 618-171? That's the only bugfix needed, I've completed various time that event cause got already mentioned from few people and each time I've used their saves to check, I'll check once again (already did when typing) but how many time one person should repeat over and over the same thing cause ppl can't overwrite a file or read at all???

Idk also why making your game that difficult..
you won't complete the game with these settings, 2 attacks and you're down + hella lot of debuff on yourself.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes