• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
And I hate very big tits. If boobs are the size of a head or larger, then it's scary for me. :'D sorry
Please, somebody, make Karryn's Prison like game with middle size tits (by half size of the character's head) :'D
So, you have no problem with this game, then.
I mean, I guess it depends on the image, but in most of them, you could, with reshaping, fit both of them inside her head, if only just barely.

• Haha
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
It say へ that in romaji is E that translated mean fart, ye ofc is bad translation but it shouldn't be stopping you :)
I assume you got that from Google Translate.
I'm not sure what's going on, but if you mess with any of the options or translating back and forth, it will break へ = fart, and you won't be able to get it back. There's an alternative translation down below that says it means the preposition "to."
"Fart" is multiple characters.
It might mean the sound 'e' or 'he' (the latter is from asking ChatGPT about it. It also has no idea why anyone would think it meant "fart").
So, yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with Google translate, but I think there was either a glitch or someone fucking around.

---

ahhh kagura needs to pick up this game... the mtl def isnt the worst but if i have to see the fucking word "fart" one more time... can someone please tell me what word is actually meant to be said instead of fart
I definitely need to check more, but best guess right now is something like "huh."
Possibly a distracted noise.
There is also a sound you can make with your mouth that someone might make that resembles a fart. In English, we call it a "raspberry." I don't think that's it, but it is an option.

(I guess I can combine these, as they're basically the same topic, but... fun fact, it is pure coincidence that I saw this conversation just after I shared what I had looked into with the へ symbol.)

Edit: I talked to someone who knows some Japanese (but, only about this one character, since it's all I have). Combined with what he said and what I've heard in animes and seen in other games, I think "eh?" is plausible as a sound of surprise or confusion.

I may have jumped to conclusions. I'm so confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdiezel

miguelllll

Aug 7, 2019
I can't play the second boss, I tried a more advanced save file and I get the same error as tide (TypeError: cannot read property ´moveForce´of undefined). I tried installing the bugfix and nothing, I suspect it will happen to all the bosses in the game

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
So, you have no problem with this game, then.
I mean, I guess it depends on the image, but in most of them, you could, with reshaping, fit both of them inside her head, if only just barely.
Okay :'D
PS But as for me, her tits are very big ^_^''

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm not sure what's going on, but if you mess with any of the options or translating back and forth, it will break へ = fart, and you won't be able to get it back. There's an alternative translation down below that says it means the preposition "to."
It might mean the sound 'e' or 'he' (the latter is from asking ChatGPT about it. It also has no idea why anyone would think it meant "fart").
So, yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with Google translate, but I think there was either a glitch or someone fucking around.
Ye i thought that too, probably should be a cutted vesion of "et-to" that translated in english would mean "so.." but with a stupor connotation.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
i am stuck on debt. I did everynight work on PC after got debt, but still not enough, cleared levels withour killing hostages and destructions, but still at last day i have 340k debt
just try defer your debt in a city hall with 4000 of mp. do it 2 or 3 times if it doesn't work. and then do missions here in city hall even if it grayed

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022

---

I definitely need to check more, but best guess right now is something like "huh."
Possibly a distracted noise.
There is also a sound you can make with your mouth that someone might make that resembles a fart. In English, we call it a "raspberry." I don't think that's it, but it is an option.

(I guess I can combine these, as they're basically the same topic, but... fun fact, it is pure coincidence that I saw this conversation just after I shared what I had looked into with the へ symbol.)

Edit: I talked to someone who knows some Japanese (but, only about this one character, since it's all I have). Combined with what he said and what I've heard in animes and seen in other games, I think "eh?" is plausible as a sound of surprise or confusion.

I may have jumped to conclusions. I'm so confused.
i think you're actually right. i just remembered another mtl game ive played that had the same translation. and it was supposed to be a "pfffft" kind of mouth noise

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes