Unity WIP Magical Girl Fighting RPG Girl's Defense[1.0.4][Tamamo Studio]

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, is it okay for me to ask about the progress?
Yeah, there is no ongoing translation. No demand for it. Translation is just raw XUnityTranslator output and will stay that way unless someone volunteers to upgrade it. It's functional.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, there is no ongoing translation. No demand for it. Translation is just raw XUnityTranslator output and will stay that way unless someone volunteers to upgrade it. It's functional.
Thank you for the answer!

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
MuninKai Download link is confusing, title is 1.0.4, while DL link title is 0.2.1... @w@ *CONFUSING NOISES*

Also best compression is latest
(<-Free RAR DL link(Yes been tested), as long as U don't mind getting pestered by the ads dat pop up every time U open the program (Just use secondary click for packing folders and U don't have 2 open program's main menu page where u get pestered by ads) the evaluation period never ends), fyi - scroll down after page loads 2 find DL links. :3

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MuninKai Download link is confusing, title is 1.0.4, while DL link title is 0.2.1... @w@ *CONFUSING NOISES*

Also best compression is latest
(<-Free RAR DL link(Yes been tested), as long as U don't mind getting pestered by the ads dat pop up every time U open the program (Just use secondary click for packing folders and U don't have 2 open program's main menu page where u get pestered by ads) the evaluation period never ends), fyi - scroll down after page loads 2 find DL links. :3
0.2.1 is my translation version. Game version is whatever I said in the OP.

I hate ads, and will never use something that has ads. Thank you for the suggestion, but, lol, no.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I hate ads, and will never use something that has ads. Thank you for the suggestion, but, lol, no.
Dats up to U, The free version of WINRAR just tries very hard to get U to buy their official product with sales ads, and it's annoying 2, but I rather just click the [X] box every time dan pay for it, only stupidity ones would pay for WINRAR LUL. X3

Also, as long as U don't open the winrar main window (like clicking on winrar.exe directly or through shortcut), those ads don't pop up. :3
Dats why I just secondary click 2 pack and unpack things with the Context Menu (Doesn't get annoyed by winrar sale ads dat way). ^w^
And dis is the end of this topic btw, I don't like 2 stray 2 far from the thread's main topic, if U want 2 continue the topic dan send meh a message instead, pls n thank you. :3

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
My game crashes immediately after defeating the first boss. Does anyone have a fix for that?