Apr 29, 2020
1639279208536.png

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.4
Language: JPN/English MTL

Instructions/Information
Unzip and go.

To use the 'full save', run the game once then unzip the SaveNovel.7z into %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\玉藻スタジオ\戦う魔法少女RPGガールズディフェンス\Utage

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Images:
cap1.png cap2.png cap3.png
cap4.png

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Didn't see this posted and thought I'd share the translation I cobbled together to play this. This was a bit of a headache only because it required downloading some unusual BepInEx and XUnityAutoTranslator distros.

I don't know how I feel about this game after playing it. Combat is extremely fun and kind of tense, but there isn't a ton of H content here and little I really like. If there's interest, I'll do some cleanup. First stage would be cleaning up the UI elements and doing a ton of processing scripts to make the combat dialogue smoother. Second would be running all the scraped text from the plugin through some processing and redoing it in DeepL. Third would be redoing the H-scenes, and then finally story scenes.

AutoTranslator saves the translation locally in plain text, so if you want to monkey around in the MTL yourself, do everyone a solid and repost it to the thread.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Didn't see this posted and thought I'd share the translation I cobbled together to play this. This was a bit of a headache only because it required downloading some unusual BepInEx and XUnityAutoTranslator distros.

I don't know how I feel about this game after playing it. Combat is extremely fun and kind of tense, but there isn't a ton of H content here and little I really like. If there's interest, I'll do some cleanup. First stage would be cleaning up the UI elements and doing a ton of processing scripts to make the combat dialogue smoother. Second would be running all the scraped text from the plugin through some processing and redoing it in DeepL. Third would be redoing the H-scenes, and then finally story scenes.

AutoTranslator saves the translation locally in plain text, so if you want to monkey around in the MTL yourself, do everyone a solid and repost it to the thread.
can you put the game(raw/full/untranslated) on mega, mediafire or zippyshare for download?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
can you put the game(raw/full/untranslated) on mega, mediafire or zippyshare for download?
My MEGA is maxed out, but added it to . If you want to play in JPN, just delete the BepInEx folder.

Ayvuir

Oct 28, 2019
Sorry, does anyone have version 1.0.3 that just updated? I'm curious what the new arena is like.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How does temptation work? It keeps on saying "Invalid" when I try it on enemy
I also couldn't figure this out. I think some of the sex attacks can only be used when they're already restrained. Temptation may also only work on bosses?

Reactions: tarexe

tarexe

Dec 17, 2019
I also couldn't figure this out. I think some of the sex attacks can only be used when they're already restrained. Temptation may also only work on bosses?
It appears to work when you're restrained and raped or inserted( I tested this)

Reactions: MuninKai

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Dec/25/2021Bug fixesVer1.0.6
    ・戦闘開始時にUIが表示されないことがある不具合を修正

• Dec/18/2021Bug fixesVer1.0.5
    ・一部キャラが淫紋状態で挿入された時にエラーとなる不具合の修正
Dec / 25/2021 Bug fixes
Ver1.0.6
-Fixed a bug that the UI may not be displayed at the beginning of battle

Dec / 18/2021 Bug fixes
Ver1.0.5
-Fixed a bug that caused an error when some characters were inserted in a lewd state.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm assuming when this is done it will finally be updated to the front page?
It is, as far as I'm concerned, done. With a UI cleanup it's better than raw MTL, but I didn't like the game enough to dedicate time to polishing it. Mostly I just don't really care for the bullshit that follows every MTL release, so I'm content to let it languish in Translation.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm wondering if the game not translating all the words on screen and requires me to read the log intentional. IDK if I need something for unity to stop that. Because the battle system and the map is great but trying to read the dialogue when it won't even translate it all feels odd.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm wondering if the game not translating all the words on screen and requires me to read the log intentional. IDK if I need something for unity to stop that. Because the battle system and the map is great but trying to read the dialogue when it won't even translate it all feels odd.
Yeah, I have no idea why that happens, I'm not familiar with Unity games or XUnityTranslator, so I don't even know where to start with troubleshooting it. My best guess is that it's an issue with how the text boxes are drawn being tied to the length of the original JPN string or a configuration option with XUT I missed.

poopingman

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 1541033

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.4
Language: JPN/English MTL

Instructions/Information
Unzip and go.

To use the 'full save', run the game once then unzip the SaveNovel.7z into %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\玉藻スタジオ\戦う魔法少女RPGガールズディフェンス\Utage

Download

Preview Images:
View attachment 1541089 View attachment 1541091 View attachment 1541103
View attachment 1541104
Is this a trial version?