Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I hate how the dev is purposefully delaying content to milk the most amount of money out of supporters, there's an hcg animation for stage 4 boss, stage 5 normal and boss.
And get this, stage 5 and stage 6 are fully playable for the exception of not having that "story cutscene" at the beginning of the stages
Not gonna disregard your take, but my guess is that they need some time to fix some stuff. For example, the stage 5 boss does have an HCG animation, but the boss can't hurt you. The boss when raping the fairy princess will cause a glitch that will drop them at the bottom of the screen. It's about stability at this point and some testing with new content hoping that nothing can go wrong.

Again, not disregarding your take. But give it some time. Development isn't easy. I would know, because I am a dev myself. I know that it's the same formula from every stage and every enemy, but they're adding some variety and extra content that the last 2 games don't have.

gasedak

Mar 24, 2020
Princess has HP(1) and the release indicator is active(2), but the end scene is seen, At the same time, by repeatedly pressing the Z key, she can be released from the enemy's hands, but when she is released, she wears her own clothes; what is this? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: FP.jpg

zozy20

Aug 30, 2017
New update is out but it seems that he upgraded the engine so the old code for cheat engine is not working can someone get us the new code ?
Here is the link

Avit

May 23, 2018
New update is out but it seems that he upgraded the engine so the old code for cheat engine is not working can someone get us the new code ?
Here is the link
Google Drive
Done updating the cheat engine and ty for sharing the game
It seem like they back using the old engine since we can actually see the png & edit it now.

how to use:
- Download Cheat Engine
- Attach the Cheat Engine into FairyPrincess.exe
- Open the FairyPrincess_v.001.CT
- Change the value to stage you desire(ex. 1 = stage 1 | 1.1 = stage 1 boss)

Avit

May 23, 2018
I guess I don't need to bother to update the games for the next 3 months with the cheat engine stage unlock Since the dev still hasn't added anything new for the past 3 patches.
1703192549756.png

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes