Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
Can anyone assist, When I click to start the game a window opens up for it but it stays white the whole time. Any fix for this?

Also I can play all the other games with no issues but this one and fairy flower open but don't run.

Thanks in advance for any help.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
So after testing around v0073, I found absolutely little/and less in this that v0071 can showcase. So, don't bother asking for this version, as it is pointless with some bugs(unless I'm missing something). The only good things that this version can offer are some stuff outside of what can be found that wasn't implemented on the game. Such as, a 4th stage turtle boss, a 5th stage that takes place in a laboratory, and I assume a 5th stage grunt that happen to have claws for nipples(odd I know). Anywho, here are the said stuff I picked out from the game's data:
tutel.png stage_5.png spr_mon23_idle.png

• Sad
Reactions: CharlesYU85

ariato2811

Dec 9, 2017
How to get this scene?:/
I used Cheat Engine (You can find it somewhere in this thread how to use it and where to Download).
Changed the values up a bit and went into the last stage I believe. It's been a while, I don't quite remember. But I used Cheat Engine to do it.

bloctai

Apr 29, 2020
Magical Angel Fairy Princess v0074

You'll need to sign in with a Google account for Umai Neko's link within <24 hours of this post because the download quota was exceeded.

*I came into this thread to lurk for the link, only to find no one posting it yet, so I have suffer the subscription cost myself.

sadissad12432

Jul 18, 2018
I hate how the dev is purposefully delaying content to milk the most amount of money out of supporters, there's an hcg animation for stage 4 boss, stage 5 normal and boss.
And get this, stage 5 and stage 6 are fully playable for the exception of not having that "story cutscene" at the beginning of the stages

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes