Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the only stat worth raising is STR followed by DEX. The other stats really don't give anything unless a huge amount of points have been invested. It's this way with the last three games as well. Am I missing something vital?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sorry, that was most likely my fault. When I got a hold of this a while back I was trying to look for good images for it, found gifs, and then posted them assuming they were for this game. Thought the other girl was an optional character or side character
Turns out that UMAI NEKO is curecure82, just under a different studio name, I didn't know. But yea that particular screencap was from one of their older games.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Please don't post a comment if you have nothing to say. It just bumps this thread unnecessarily, and adds nothing to the discussion.
ok so would know anime name for line you said your protect me...
Are you the same person that's been asking about this anime a number of times already? What anime are you even talking about? And don't just keep asking this question over and over and over again. People have already responded to you in the past, but you choose to simply ignore them.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
ok but...but is any good Fighting Girl Sakura
OK dude, what's your native language? Let's see if we can actually help you here, cuz clearly none of us have been able to understand what you want. And yes, Fighting Girl Sakura is good.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes