• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
so.... there's a few scenes still missing after clearing this....

not sure how to get these since losing to anything else under any situation doesn't seem to to unlock them...

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016

Is all ready being placed under review by patreon Pray that Patreon (Prudes) don't Terminate tham

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
One of the GIFs in the preview pics is from another game, Fighting Girl Mei by Curecure82. Is that a mistake or did the dev jack their shit? Too bad it's under review though.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
One of the GIFs in the preview pics is from another game, Fighting Girl Mei by Curecure82. Is that a mistake or did the dev jack their shit? Too bad it's under review though.
Sorry, that was most likely my fault. When I got a hold of this a while back I was trying to look for good images for it, found gifs, and then posted them assuming they were for this game. Thought the other girl was an optional character or side character

Reactions: yoyomistro

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I only glanced at it, but the only new thing appears to be stage 6, and there's no actual content there yet outside of gameplay. Is that accurate?

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
maybe put tags or genre that explain more of what the game is, such as fighting and side scroller. I sorta guessed that's what it was from what ppl were saying on the first page. but wasn't sure till i searched around and saw a video of the game play.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes