Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Your data probably got corrupted or is incompatible with the new version, you have to delete it and start all over again(happened to me too)
i deleted data.dat (the one in C drive).. and it still didn't fix,, this game worked like a charm when i had windows 7 i3 6th gen,, now i have windows 10 i5 12th gen and it shows this problem

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Hi !
I didn't followed this game progress for some time.
Can you tell me the (last) version I should download?
Also how many heroines are in the game? I remmember the pink one and yellow one (but from 2 different games)

Thanks for any help

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Reactions: NemesisOfLife

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Thanks, this is what I do usually for other games (even if my understand of english is limited)
I sometimes end up download the wrong version. ^^;

This time it was because I was not sure all girls are in this game or if I should check other threads for the other girls.

Thanks for helping me.
oh.... my bad, i forgot this is magical angel heart thread so its obvious u asking for new game :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO: its just,, i've been roaming around threads and watching people asking about things that r posted before 1 page... its kinda annoying :WutFace:

Feb 22, 2022
Anyone got v004?

Also, I gotta say I preferred the clothing difference of Sakura-R over the stages of clothing damage in the last 3 games. its probably a lot less work but it all feels a lot more bland this way.

Reactions: derakino999

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
I don't know if it's me but the scene he's doing in ci en already comes out in 1.0 of fairy princces

1660794859955.png

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
That WIP scene is hacked in which pretty much confirms he is drip feeding content so that he can milk his Ci-En as long as he can. On the other hand, if he keeps adding to the WIP, then its not so bad as long as you can keep hacking it in.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
That WIP scene is hacked in which pretty much confirms he is drip feeding content so that he can milk his Ci-En as long as he can. On the other hand, if he keeps adding to the WIP, then its not so bad as long as you can keep hacking it in.
Simpler explanation would be that he's working slower than his artists. Art is done but stage, backgrounds, sprites, scripting or whatever else is not ready. Files are just in game folder and all this "hacking" does is putting those animation into existing stages. They are not even encrypted - you can simply split them and export as animation within 5 minutes with your image editing software...
Dev is known to be a lazy bum and few years ago it he often liked to "disappear" for months and not post any updates.
Also, Fairy Princess is being developed way faster than any other of his games. We used to get 1 enemy with 1 sprite animation or 1 CG animation per month. So I guess his Ci-En backers should be satisfied (hopefully this will continue and he won't disappear again).
I'm not defending him because he basically makes the same game over and over (tbh, Fairy Princess has a lot of new things - that probably should be already in Fairy Heart or Flower) and he's slow AF but to say he's keeping the content back so he can milk his supporters - it's probably too much.

TL;DR: He's been milking them for years, it's nothing new and it used to be worse. Now his artists work faster than him and that's why can see new stuff before it's added into the game. He probably should make separate demos for supporters (without unused assets) but he's too lazy so he's just sharing his dev versions...

• Angry
Reactions: NemesisOfLife

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
u r still immature and u need to learn a lot about observation skills:FacePalm: (judging by the conclusion u reached)

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes