Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
Ok I just tried downloading the new version and pasting its files over the datamined version's files, which I'm fairly certain I wasn't supposed to do if I wanted the access to the mined content. As someone completely clueless about this sort of thing, what am I meant to do to show the mined content in my gallery? I see the mentions of using CE modifier (which in itself I've not used before) to reveal monsters 13 to 15, but I'm not sure if that's the solution I'm looking for to my query.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i'm able to fight all monsters available... got defeated in all types of situation(no damage, half damaged, game over) still couldn't unlock them in gallery or extra gallery :Kappa: maybe it has something to do with data.win file

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Ok I just tried downloading the new version and pasting its files over the datamined version's files, which I'm fairly certain I wasn't supposed to do if I wanted the access to the mined content. As someone completely clueless about this sort of thing, what am I meant to do to show the mined content in my gallery? I see the mentions of using CE modifier (which in itself I've not used before) to reveal monsters 13 to 15, but I'm not sure if that's the solution I'm looking for to my query.
i'm able to fight all monsters available... got defeated in all types of situation(no damage, half damaged, game over) still couldn't unlock them in gallery or extra gallery :Kappa: maybe it has something to do with data.win file
Those are tied to the game's data. You have to tinker with that one if you want to unlock the galleries for those specific scenarios. If any of you still have 0.2, the CG gallery for the frog boss(stage 2 boss) is pretty much available.

Nobody has any way to edit the game's data file to add the enemies in the gallery yet, but I don't think it's impossible. It'll probably take some time for someone to edit the database to unlock everything, and hopefully provide a tutorial so that no one needs to keep on asking.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Those are tied to the game's data. You have to tinker with that one if you want to unlock the galleries for those specific scenarios. If any of you still have 0.2, the CG gallery for the frog boss(stage 2 boss) is pretty much available.

Nobody has any way to edit the game's data file to add the enemies in the gallery yet, but I don't think it's impossible. It'll probably take some time for someone to edit the database to unlock everything, and hopefully provide a tutorial so that no one needs to keep on asking.
i know how to extract the file from data.win(for cg its script files) but i got no idea how to make those into a video,, its a lot of work ,, im lazy so i'll just wait for updates :Kappa:

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019

I re-DLed 0.2 after my failed attempt. What I'm not sure of though is what I'm supposed to do to be able to view that alongside the new content in the gallery. Or is that not possible anymore and can only be seen through use of the modifier?

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I re-DLed 0.2 after my failed attempt. What I'm not sure of though is what I'm supposed to do to be able to view that alongside the new content in the gallery. Or is that not possible anymore and can only be seen through use of the modifier?
No amount of cheat engine modifiers can fix that. It is tied to the game's scripts, so it is inaccessible unless you tamper with the game's data. So I guess we just have to wait for that. And if we did get any, I'm pretty sure we'll find some new stuff in there to watch out for.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
No amount of cheat engine modifiers can fix that. It is tied to the game's scripts, so it is inaccessible unless you tamper with the game's data. So I guess we just have to wait for that. And if we did get any, I'm pretty sure we'll find some new stuff in there to watch out for.
there's nothing new.. i extracted all files from data and monster 15(stage 3 boss) is the last one in this version,

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
Ah. Alright, thanks for the replies. I guess for the time being I'll need to have the modifier open if I want to see some of the content.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes