4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
I dont know the first part but I dont think there is a story conection. In adition there is no story progression.
For the completion: The game divided into dungeon levels. You can play to the end and wait for the next level. I had no problem with save compatibility.
woops i meant if the first game was complete, thanks for the response though ill prob just check out whatever the first game is before touching on this though

Reactions: ich0

johnlemnun

Nov 26, 2022
Full save for this release for anyone who wants to skip the grind. All bosses beaten, all floors cleared, all costumes/skins unlocked. Only things missing are some of the dreams and some clothing items. Decent game but the grind is wild.

Save goes in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\MagicShop2\Saved\SaveGames"

KovyaG

Jun 12, 2023
Interesting, I imagine a setting is messed up on my end, because it runs it with 90% GPU usage, and I don't think this game is quite as demanding as Cyberpunk or Witcher 3.
Have you turned on the frame rate limit? Leaving it on unlimited will definitely max any card.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This is probably not needed, since it seems T4t0rt is going for an even more complete save, but here's one with all body modifications, clothing, preset slots, dreams, and stages.
I sure as hell wont get all skillpoints, I still have some life left. :KEK:
unlocks.png

• Haha
Reactions: CereBros

Rarvid

Jan 8, 2018
I have question i've gotten multiple Shop location unlocked stuff from brewing or even once just buying clothes but i have no idea what it does. could someone tell me? i thought it was a shop room in the dungeon but i've never once seen it even after multiple runs on 1-5 levels. (thats where i am right now)
i think they mean the shop function in the wardrobe

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes