4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Solid game, very nice animations, models and basic gameplay loop - it's just missing the fun stuff in the sex battles. These are the suggestions I would give to the dev, if they were interested in making the game more exciting.
  1. I would add a Lust bar, and make enemies deal Lust damage rather than straight Stamina damage. Whenever the Lust bar fills, she orgasms and it chips off a bit of her Stamina. Likewise for her opponents.
  2. This opens up a lot more options:
    1. Debuffs/curses from traps/encounters that grant her for example increased sensitivity
    2. Actions that deals/blocks Lust damage
    3. Changes in animations based on Lust
    4. Stats revolving around Lust/sensitivity
    5. You could even consider adding a potion system that helps with aforementioned debuffs/curses
  3. I would also consider adding something with progression between sessions; like sensitivity and passives. These could be unlocked based on what she's been exposed to. It might also make it important to retreat rather than engaging a boss that you know you can't defeat.
I would recommend taking a look at Going Deeper for some ideas. If that game had these graphics/content it would be awesome.

Bastion6six6

Sep 1, 2017
Anybody know how the character model/animations were made for this game? I know many games utilize koikatsu/honey select/daz for their 3d models but I'm not experienced enough to be able to tell just from looking at this game.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Pretty cool game I love the animations and the models (MC and enemies), Great job to the dev :)
I really like the Dungeon-Crawler feeling you have while exploring the differents levels and the wardrobe is amazing (I love it really).
Really eager to see the next release to see the new costumes/perks/areas.

Just one thing, the last boss (Octopus-boy) is really tough !! I have unlocked all the costumes and max the damage reduction perk and the Skill Point Regeneration but I can't win against him... (Maybe my lvl is too low, but I'm already lvl 91 XD). Does somebody have a little tips to share to win against him ? (anything except "cheat", "use console", or "download my save")

AdmiralPhoenix

Oct 17, 2022
Pretty cool game I love the animations and the models (MC and enemies), Great job to the dev :)
I really like the Dungeon-Crawler feeling you have while exploring the differents levels and the wardrobe is amazing (I love it really).
Really eager to see the next release to see the new costumes/perks/areas.

Just one thing, the last boss (Octopus-boy) is really tough !! I have unlocked all the costumes and max the damage reduction perk and the Skill Point Regeneration but I can't win against him... (Maybe my lvl is too low, but I'm already lvl 91 XD). Does somebody have a little tips to share to win against him ? (anything except "cheat", "use console", or "download my save")
you need to click on the 3 void bubbles that spawn.

nidoms

Nov 24, 2018
not often that I unlock everything a game in progress has to offer but I enjoyed this one a lot

hj56h4j6j45

Oct 11, 2017
["I am not alive, but i grow..."
Answer: A Tree]
There are many people on this planet which doesnt know that plants, are alive!
(This planet is a life form - Gaja)

Its really funny that the plants, when you collect herbes, look like Ganja.

Anyway, thanks for the update!

Last edited:

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
does anyone know how to fix this error?

View attachment 3399075
It might not be related but previously when I was on an older GPU, an RX 560, the game would crash with certain costumes especially when I had my settings too high. When I upgraded to an RX 6600 the game never crashed for me again. I think this is just how it is with Unreal Engine 4 games. Most of them crash or are unstable when you don't supply them with enough VRAM and general GPU power. There were other UE4 games on here that didn't work for me until I upgraded.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes