Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
May 13, 2021
wait you mean you can't just go to Gumroad and purchase it there?
I mean, it might cost more in the long run, for people that already have a Patreon subscription for pirating buying it from gumroad would be a waste cause it will most likely be released on Patreon at a later date, wasting about 20 extra dollars they could use for something they want to do, and chances are a new person that's about to pirate these is going to pick the Patreon cause it provides more overall content then buying separately from gumroad, so just wait a bit

Reactions: Bart712
May 13, 2021
i agree on this one .. while the overall quality is good the prominent x-ray shots ruin it . it's getting really old and she should get rid of it, the only thing that stops me from subscribing ..
another worse thing: The moans for the korone and the chika animations are the exact fucking same (I would like to thank "Anonymous >> #6141708" on rule 34 xxx for this discovery). I even checked it and if you play both videos side by side the moans are the exact same, maenchu seems to be going the path of laziness and that's concerning

• Haha
Reactions: enhigoujo

Raiden Shogun

Aug 28, 2021
i agree on this one .. while the overall quality is good the prominent x-ray shots ruin it . it's getting really old and she should get rid of it, the only thing that stops me from subscribing ..
Big agree. Makes it feel much less personal when every animation boils down to a zoomed in close up xray like that.

Reactions: enhigoujo

wachon1992

Oct 29, 2020
another worse thing: The moans for the korone and the chika animations are the exact fucking same (I would like to thank "Anonymous >> #6141708" on rule 34 xxx for this discovery). I even checked it and if you play both videos side by side the moans are the exact same, maenchu seems to be going the path of laziness and that's concerning
its funny cuz most ppl joke with this, all artists seem to go lazy mode when they get a stable number of patreons or w/e site they use and milk money from ppl even though they used to release more stuff b4 and fewer now and since ppl dont care and keep renewing the sub they keep doing it. some ppl joke with artists calling very sick at X point to do less content and keep the same number of subs/patreons/etc.

May 13, 2021
its funny cuz most ppl joke with this, all artists seem to go lazy mode when they get a stable number of patreons or w/e site they use and milk money from ppl even though they used to release more stuff b4 and fewer now and since ppl dont care and keep renewing the sub they keep doing it. some ppl joke with artists calling very sick at X point to do less content and keep the same number of subs/patreons/etc.
not to mention the fact that all the animations with sound used to be posted on twitter, but the moment the money rolls in the paywalls come up

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
not to mention the fact that all the animations with sound used to be posted on twitter, but the moment the money rolls in the paywalls come up
Yeah. There was a new animator (arawaraw) that i supported from when he had less than 5 patrons. First he added a tier above the top tier that had early access, which I was fine, then he added another tier above that to have sound in the 1080p anims.

I stopped supporting at that point. I'll just re-sub every 6 months or something, unless someone starts posting leaks.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes