Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Any chance you could please post this on another service?

When you click to download, you're greeted with the following error:
503 Service Unavailable

Thank you. :)
Try again, anonfiles was down for a few hours. Works for me now.

May 13, 2021
maenchu's works are suprisingly hidden, heck even waterring's shit was easier to find, but there isn't anything online involving the rushia GIF

Dec 11, 2021
maenchu's works are suprisingly hidden, heck even waterring's shit was easier to find, but there isn't anything online involving the rushia GIF
Probably it's because the artist is working untiringly to put down all her content on the Internet, speaking about the animations made to her Patreon. Clearly she knows the leaks are everywhere, and I don't know how she's doing it but damn! Only a few artists I know work this hard to avoid the leaks of her content.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Probably it's because the artist is working untiringly to put down all her content on the Internet, speaking about the animations made to her Patreon. Clearly she knows the leaks are everywhere, and I don't know how she's doing it but damn! Only a few artists I know work this hard to avoid the leaks of her content.
To be fair there are only a few places things get hosted, and the reason most of the content stays up is because artists aren't policing it. Most sites like r34 do take down content on the regular, the artists just either dont know about it or dont bother asking.

Dec 11, 2021
To be fair there are only a few places things get hosted, and the reason most of the content stays up is because artists aren't policing it. Most sites like r34 do take down content on the regular, the artists just either dont know about it or dont bother asking.
I agree. Like they say, ignorance is bliss, lol.

Plagued

Aug 19, 2020
I'm just gonna hope I get my own fucking card cause these animations only cost like what 10 bucks?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes