3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It's a worrying piece to play with.
Incredible quality, very little content, no sex scenes at all.
There have been too many of these games in the last two years, with different authors attracting donations with a brilliant opening, earning money and then disappearing .
The modeling is great, the tits are great, and it's a stark contrast to the sex scenes that aren't there at all.
I want to be a minimum of respect to the author:
2023 If this game updates more than 4 chapters, I will revise the review .

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this had promise and some THICC juicy milfs that I love!!
Yea the bodies un natural but I don't mind it. Not alot of games got some JUICYNESS like this.

But some grammar and spelling mistakes as well, Proof reading is NEEDED.

Also the conversations don't feel natural, so they need some work.

But I will say ya got some solid quality renders here.

I feel like the sandbox isn't needed honestly but so far it don't seem like it will be a chore.

Hope no form of NTR will be in this game and idk if the dev even have an account on here or answered if it will be any ntr.

Will it also be a harem?? Hoping for one. But if it's any swinging/sharing/ntr even if it's optional imma have to pass.

but yea this game got promise and I will keep and watch on this.

Also the vaginal tag shouldn't be on here PERIOD.

No sex scenes at all yet but it is a blowjob scene.

Also don't add things if you want to reject a girl or LI don't put things like "You crazy? you really saying no?" then proceeds to bypass our choice and we got the bj anyway.

I don't recommend adding fake choices if we don't want anything to do with a character in the game. If we say NO then you should respect our choice and not say things like "Well you saying no but who cares imma just accept it for you."

BAD! freedom of choices matter and if they don't then add a kinetic tag then since at that point it's a kinetic novel.

that is my only REAL complaint so far and ther then that, the game has promise but forced SEX SCENES is a BAD idea.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I liked what I saw the Super THICC girls I like this for a change from the usual. I liked the renders and the animations and the corruption I like that too. The mc seems pretty good or although he is kinda small verse the THICC girls and he looks like he's a little above average in size, not some skinny, thin guy. Yes, there are grammar mistakes, and the story is early on so I hope that there will be a lot more to do in the future. I really hope sex sound effects get added such as female moaning etc...? I look forward to seeing what comes next.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
The preview pics definitely grabbed my attention, but...

There have been too many of these games in the last two years, with different authors attracting donations with a brilliant opening, earning money and then disappearing .
...I'm not willing to invest any time in this right now, for this reason alone.

Best wishes to the dev, and hope that 2023 is productive for you. If so, you'll get the support you need/deserve.

Reactions: punisher2099

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn nice thicc women! does the tag voyeurism imply we can optionalyy see those girls fuck other men (like some really old guy :devilish: - maybe is that the old fried of mc's mom and you can lose the busty girls to him optionally?)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mad Adventure [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

- 92mb

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
Shows promise, woman actually have meat.
Most games around here are filled with stick looking woman.

Maret

Jul 30, 2019
This game have good potential, if the dev will go all in, he or she will earn a lot of money out of it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What happened?

6 weeks since the last release. I received several errors so just started
over, then chose to skip to new content.
The new content I saw was
meeting the sister, passing out, waking up the next day, cleaning the pool,
going to the living room and getting a bj from the sister.

Next was a scene thanking patreons, I think.... End of game anyway.

There couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 minutes worth.
The game was lagging like crazy on the map.
I don't think there was a single line without spelling/grammar errors.

Darn.... Rough release...... But there are always growing pains....
Good thing the women are so good lookin! Hopefully there will be
a mix of fat and skinny women. Seems like it's usually only one or
the other. Nice asses so far

Oh well... Good Luck!

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes