3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I know of that game. Unfortunately that game is a buggy mess with a horrible sandbox design repeating scenes constantly. But models are good though.
That's only in the first and second chapter, you can skip the days in chapter 3 if you don't want to go through things again, and you get tips on what day of the week something is gonna happen so you can feel free to skip to the said day.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
in my humble opinion this should not have vaginal sex tag its misleading and i am 100% sure its there just becouse more people will try and download id if there is banging in game (there is non) :WaitWhat::KEK: but so far so good renders are nice plot idk there is not mutch yet lets hope its going to be as good as renders

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Moreover he said that "the game is mess" which is just not true given that it has no error and the animations work fine
Exactly, his whole argument doesn't make any sense, it's like he's trying to do his best to just shit on the game for no reason. Weird..

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you for the work ....un games well promoted ... eager to follow and good luck.
It's a pity that it's not possible to replay the scene

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Thank you for the work ....un games well promoted ... eager to follow and good luck.
It's a pity that it's not possible to replay the scene
just do what everyone does in this case, save before the scene and go back to it later to watch/play it again

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
The models in this game are absolutely perfect!!
(I just wish we had a tag for them, for some reason the f95zone doesn't want to make tags for Thic / BBW / BBL)

Anyway, I can't wait to see where this goes, I haven't looked forward to a game update like this for a long time.

Well done!

Reactions: benny7 and nandaja

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The models in this game are absolutely perfect!!
(I just wish we had a tag for them, for some reason the f95zone doesn't want to make tags for Thic / BBW / BBL)

Anyway, I can't wait to see where this goes, I haven't looked forward to a game update like this for a long time.

Well done!
Same, i usually only support one dev on Patreon and that is Amaziri (he makes https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-ch-3-v0-40a-amaziri.75187/ ) but i had to do it for this one as well, because the work is remarquable, the models are really hot and the story looks promising as well. Hopefully this game will attract more people to play it and support the dev.
Also yes, i don't quite understand why there's a limit to tags on F95n it doesn't make sense. They should add tags like "Huge tits", "BBW" and some others.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes