Unity - Macabre Hall [v0.2.0] [TheDuceDev]

1. 2.00 star(s)

vsilvv

I can see some amount of effort here, and I didn't encounter any bugs, which is barely enough to earn it an extra star, since it's just a 1-stage demo.

The intro stage is far too long, and the only point of it is to set up an obnoxiously loud jumpscare that left my ears ringing.

I love erotic horror, but the screeching jumpscares totally ruin any allure this game would have, even if the scenes were polished enough to be enjoyable.

More subjectively, why do adult game devs always make their main character the worst parody of a horny idiot? "My fat, mustachio'd dick"? "I need something harder than el dicko to break this"? I am somehow not turned on.

Would love a good slenderman-inspired erotic game, and this has the barest building blocks. But we're not quite there yet. Good luck, dev.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Star Fighter

Terrible game.
    The animation is cheap, the start is boring and the horror tag can be removed entirely.
    I would waste my time with this piece of garbage. The scenes were pretty vanilla and the camera wasn´t even set right.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jimmy Two Times

Macabre Hall (v0.01) as the version of the time I rate this suggests, is bare bone as bare bone can be. It is a puzzle solving, adult walking simulator. But despite that, it is fair to say that this game has potential. Even in this version, dev cleverly implemented some horror themes and the atmosphere is somewhat decent, despite the lacking of graphical eye candy. Beating the current version requires a strategy, even though the idea itself is common and consuetudinary as you can imagine. I had fun and got spooked a little. The model that follows you around is decent, but when you get caught, there is only one position that you get "punished" with, and the only control you have over this is deciding when to empty yourself. I know, I know, it is still too early to say anything. It is probably there to give you and idea to let you know what the aim is. Well, I'm curious to see what this game evolves into. Hope Macabre Hall finds itself some good ideas and puzzles to roll with and it won't rot in development hell like many of it's examples.