Unity Macabre Hall [v0.2.0] [TheDuceDev]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Banner.png

Overview:
About.png
You were in coma for many years (I didn't count how many). You lived your happy live in your dream until... [DATA LOST]
You woke up in your hospital bed, it was abandoned. There's only darkness, perverted monsters and you. Escape as soon as possible if you don't wanna get "FUN" with them.
Gameplay.png
Macabre Hall is a First-Person 3D Adult Survival Horror game. Find the exit while avoiding the perverted girls. Don't forget to save your stamina, because your lungs are worse than lungs of professional smoker. Solve 999 IQ puzzles.
I guess that's enough information to save your life and virginity​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: TheDuceDev - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Scr1.png Scr3.png Scr2.png Scr4.png GifScr.gif Scr5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
theducedev Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your Game thread until you have at least 3 posts, or it will be hidden.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
This games looks promising, are you planning on adding more sexual animations? its kinda boring at the moment terms of gameplay

Reactions: theducedev

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I hope the updates will come out for free.
All I've seen so far.

1)Crooked running animation (staggered screen)
2)Funny screemer

If the version 0.0.2 is different simply by adding additional locations, then it makes sense to wait for at least version 0.2.0 (which will not be soon).

And so long waited for such games (where the main character is a guy, not a woman, honestly got such games)

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
The scream is scuffed but scary as well for some reason xd . Haven't gotten such a goose bump for a while since i mainly just watch people play horror games and laugh at them for getting scared . Welp karma is a bitch i guess.

Reactions: theducedev

Enoz56F

Jul 28, 2020
Potential for a good chaser game is there. IMHO though, drop the screamer jumpscares. They're an outdated gimmick that was cheap even when it first appeared, mainly made for streamer bait, and I don't see many people streaming this game on Twitch in the future (for obvious reasons). You're better than that. An animation where the enemy overwhelms you and drags you off with a fade to black before jumping to the sex animation, or the former leading directly into the latter without a fade cut would be much better.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes