HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Dunno still nothing for me, nonetheless thanks, I'm assuming I'm not missing too much.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
they probably hired a hitman to take care of him
They did worse. They made a game so bad, that I don't even want to spend 5 minutes of my life cracking it. Maybe when v0.4 is released, I will make an effort to crack it...? :HideThePain:

I mean, the gallery is just a bunch of "gifs." and static images. Maybe when they release a proper scene, I will have a motive to crack it again.

tinypenis420

Jul 22, 2018
Hey, everybody.
Thank you for your comments. :)

We have changed our strategy to promote the game and made it fully open source, so it doesn't need to be hacked.

There are no more paywalls in the game.
I was signed up on Patreon for the game but now it feels like a downgrade. Removing paywalls sounds good, but it left us with less content and more bugs.

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I was signed up on Patreon for the game but now it feels like a downgrade. Removing paywalls sounds good, but it left us with less content and more bugs.
right now we uploading 2 episodes each month, because we made a rework. The next episodes will be 5-6, and next month 7-8. So, in a few months game will be finished and we will prepare it to release on Steam.

If you found some bugs, you can tell us about it in our discord server and our programmer will fix

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Game got bogged down way too early by the nonsense. I hope it's better now, hopefully there's less messing around to unlock full scenes too, I might even try it again.

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

Hello Islanders!
Today is a big and important day! Time to pack your bags, pick out your best swim trunks and hit the road. Our new build v0.4 War is being released
❗ It is available for subscribers from subscription tier "Island Owner" and above ❗

If you don't have a subscription yet, help us out and add to our wishlist

Reactions: tinypenis420

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LyndariaLustAdventure-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

slamdunk1992

Aug 8, 2017
Есть что-то в этом проекте. Куплю в стиме, когда выйдет.
Только багов много, нужно часто сейвиться, чтобы не запороть прохождение.
Окно сохранения/загрузки очень неудобное. Сортировка должна быть по дате, а не по названию. При открытии фокус должен быть сразу на окне с вводом.

• Haha
Reactions: m1llencolin

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
So I see "multiple penetration" tag. Is the game really has DP scenes or it is just a planned conent?

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes