lebestefckr

Dec 5, 2018
bruh leo no longer a protagonist is better than having a character without character, but damn i really like having male protagonist in a game too bad:cry:

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
Here you go, gentlemen. Full save - version 0.3 / Gallery Unlocked.
Location: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria\saves

Last edited:
Reactions: halo17

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Here you go, gentlemen. Full save - version 0.3 / Gallery Unlocked.
Location: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria\saves
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here but adding the save doesn't actually unlock anything new, even deleted the saves I did have and still had access to the same scenes from before. I think the dev attached Gallery unlocks to something else. Probably the Gallery.set file in the Lyndaria folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoubleV100992

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here but adding the save doesn't actually unlock anything new, even deleted the saves I did have and still had access to the same scenes from before. I think the dev attached Gallery unlocks to something else. Probably the Gallery.set file in the Lyndaria folder.
This should work now, I have everything here except the Player.log and Player-prev.log which I think they are not important.

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
i seems to have played to the end of this patch but i got only 1 sex scene with leo.... am i dumb or is there no sex scene in yet

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
I think you`re doing something wrong.
Location of the save should be: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\LocalLow\Lustration Team\Lyndaria\saves

This should work now, I have everything here except the Player.log and Player-prev.log which I think they are not important.
That is the post with all the files needed.

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes