LWT2 – WORK IN PROGRESS

D

Deleted member 42

Im sure they won't release it this week at all, thats how LOP works :p
P.S I think Leo said they need about 2 weeks :/

ragnar7638

Aug 5, 2016
After reading some of the comments I have one thing to say.

It's definitely fault of developer. But the people are really salty but well, you can say the developer kind of deserves it ..
The amount of time he has delayed the game is ridiculous, so he deserve it, i mean if there were no prediction then ok people can wait but there lie's are stupid.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
If the game won't be perfect, I think there will be a lot of hate ..

But still I have to say, that IMHO LWT was their best game.

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
well i liked sensual haunting more,it wasn't as much fleshed out as other games but it has more options,better story content:p

meanwhile waiting for lwt2:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TCMS and jose

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
well i liked sensual haunting more,it wasn't as much fleshed out as other games but it has more options,better story content:p
But no replay-ability. LWT and LWS were awesome and very-well received by people because of the replay-ability of those games,

On a side note, IMO Serena looks way better than Tracy/Lisa :)

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Tommorrow Official relaese date.

I’m happy to announce that development of LWT2 is almost complete.

We were extensively testing this game for 2-3 weeks now and it looks like that we were able to get rid of all serious issues. iksanabotand agrippa – thanks for your great support.

During those last days we were also adding new images, modifying some texts and tweaking existing scenes to make LWT2 as adorable experience as everybody are anticipating it.

I still need a few days to verify if everything works as intendent but finally I’m able to give you official LWT2 release date:
13 September 2016.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mukallif

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
@ -- Nah man i love me some MARIN:p:p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:p:p:p

as for your comment about replay ability,i think you have played some wrong game...
Sensual Haunting by far has more content,replay ability,better models,better story,more/Variables scenes and more endings whereas Lwt/LwS don't have that much content/it keeps repeating/recycling scenes and has less endings with meanings...well given that Lws has more replay ability than Lwt....

I have played every game of lop,sex and glory and there free games and so far Sensual haunting takes first prize easily;);)

Hope there are no hard feeling..:D:D