LWT2 – WORK IN PROGRESS

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

I just want to inform you that LWT2 is our top priority right now and we’re working full speed, together with Tracy and Lisa, to prepare their new story for you ASAP.

Next week I plan to start internal beta tests and probably this month we’ll release it.

Reactions: Die and Mukallif
D

Deleted member 42

Hopefully this one will be as good as the last lwt or better, their latest games were overhyped and kinda awful.

Reactions: Mukallif and Die

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I liked the first LWT game but the fact there wasn't an ending where you dumped the wife for the red head kinda hurt my opinion of it.

Reactions: tab2 and Die

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Living With Temptation 2. The first game you play a guy starting out with a rocky marriage and just had a baby. Your wife hires a nanny so you can work as a writer while she's at work and your goal is to either reconcile with the wife and remain faithful, reconcile with your wife while cheating on her with the Nanny or cheat on her with the nanny and fuck all. the bad end is they both leave you (if wife catches you fucking nanny while she at home), has multiple good endings including one where the wife and MC start swinging (or another bad end where she leaves you cause she's a slut)

Aug 5, 2016
What is LWT2?
Here, I uploaded a copy of the first game so you can either get hyped with us, or dislike it.

EDIT: And it's hacked already(I think F95 himself hacked it, but I could be wrong, it's been a long time since I downloaded this game. Just press F1, F2, F3, F4, etc to see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Die and Help

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That is the expanded version of the first game. It's been modded all over the place. I have a site that the guy tends to get the new LOP games relatively fast but I don't trust his links for the DL so I just play it on site unless someone uploads on a dl site I trust.

Reactions: Die

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Here, I uploaded a copy of the first game so you can either get hyped with us, or dislike it.

EDIT: And it's hacked already(I think F95 himself hacked it, but I could be wrong, it's been a long time since I downloaded this game. Just press F1, F2, F3, F4, etc to see what happens.
Someone said its "Living With Temptation" That's a pretty good game, thanks for the upload, I will have to find some time when my internet is not cancer to download it.

Reactions: Die

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
I think the major positive point of LWT is that you have multiple sex scenes (all around the game map) that you can access without silly minigames or battles. This makes the game entertaining for those who just want to look at well rendered 3d sex scenes, since the grinding aspect is almost totally removed (specially if you cheat the game).
And that's the problem, in my opinion, with LOP games. Even though they have nice 3d renders, most of their games (and specially those that came after LWT) lack that replayability factor.
LWT was a huge success because it was different from previous games, but they haven't really explored that line of gameplay with the games that came after.
Sensual haunting (from sex and glory) kinda went along that path with scenes with multiple girls instead of multiple sex scenes with one/two girls, so that one is worth mentioning too.

Maybe a mix of those two would be awesome, like a game with multiple sex scenes (in different locations) with 3 or 4 girls.
I know that takes a long time to develop, but they've worked on Eleanor2 for like a year and it was such a dissapointment for me.
Im hoping LWT2 brings that style of gameplay back.

ragnar7638

Aug 5, 2016
UPDATE 2016.08.29
——————————————–
More time to complete the game is needed.
We all know that you were waiting for this game for so long and you want LWT2 to be released ASAP. It’s gonna happen soon. But not this month, sorry.

More time is needed to complete the project. Extra time will help us to maximize your gameplay experience, let us tweak all small issues and add couple of new images / scenes that would provide extra feeling to the game.
Another delay tbh i was expecting that, i love their games, but their management is worst in adult gaming. I mean sure making games takes time, but they will tell you wrong dates and people will get hyped up that finally that date is arrived then suddenly another problem occurs and we start waiting again. Due to this they have lost their many regular members.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
After reading some of the comments I have one thing to say.

It's definitely fault of developer. But the people are really salty but well, you can say the developer kind of deserves it ..