xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
If she didn't want him fucking those bitches, she should just allow the video to come out and face the music...Instead she just kept blaming him, while she really just wanted excuses to bail.
Classic woman 'solution'... blame the man for everything, including their own mistakes, and they usually get away with it too for some real weird or stupid reasons. Why do you think I said Hailey acted and sounded like a believable character ?? That's RL shit right there, and Sam's reaction both after getting caught cheating and after getting dumped by the MC, who also cheated on her for a whole year with Hailey after that incident, is valid and believable.:ROFLMAO:

If a woman cheats... poor her, she was soo lonely, misunderstood, depressed and/or caught in 'a moment of weakness', but if the man dares to cheat, fuck him and his feelings. He's complete trash that deserves to get his dick cut off and thrown out of the house. There's also the completely crazy (IMO) fact that men lose half of their shit in the divorce, while women rarely have anything to fear on that front, and that's only in a few exceptional cases. Not every woman is a stupid, crazy bitch like Britney Spears, but going back ontopic, nobody's completely innocent in this story, and some of them, deserved to get cheated on.

That's why I think the bromance ending was lacking. A scene with her finding out her bro left abroad, just leaving her some money as goodbye (like a whore), would be sweet.
Tastes and preferences. I still think this is exaggerated, only in her case ofc, and the exact treatment dear Sam deserved for all the shit she put the MC and her through, but I understand why you'd think that. Yes, her reactions were ridiculous in some situations and even plain stupid in others, but being in love will cloud one's mind like that and make them do and say all kinds of stupid things. It's worse when we talk about a clingy, emotionally vulnerable girl like her who got cheated on by some douche she thought was a decent guy and lost her virginity to her own brother, who, ironically, was a cheating douche too.

I'm not saying you're wrong about this, just that I have my opinion on this topic and you have yours, so we can safely agree to disagree.;)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Forgot to ask this... hey, bro'. Is there any reason why I can't see the thumbnails in the Image folder after extracting them with UnRen ?? No other compressed versions from you, except this and the Victoria in Big City one, have this issue. Can't view them with Bandizip's Arkview either.

I have the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" option left unchecked in Folder options, Windows Defender's up to date, all the drivers are up to date, cleared the windows explorer cache and have 16Gb of ram and 44Gb free space on the SSD to open a lot of image files, but these two repacks won't let me see the thumbnails or in Arkview.

Tried the two games on PC, and it's the same problem there too. Other than this annoying issue, the renders work, both ImageGlass and Windows Photo Viewer read them just fine, the games also work, but it would've been better if the thumbnails were there too, in case anyone wanted to check their progress or just to take a quick look at how much content there is in this update. Any idea how I can fix this ??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bud, you're problem with thumbnails has nothing at all to do with the compression method applied:
1711409856256.png
The likely issue is that each folder of jpegs has ~5k files each (E1 and E1). That's a shit-ton of processing power required to generate new thumbs on the fly. If you are running Win on a potato system the I'd highly suggest reverting the default app for jpegs to the stock "photos" app, and once you open the directory of images ... wait. If you have less than an i7 with low RAM on board then it can take quite some time for the OS to generate stock thumbs. Making imageglass a default app is only exasperating the issue...imho.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Forgot to ask this... hey, bro'. Is there any reason why I can't see the thumbnails in the Image folder after extracting them with UnRen ?? No other compressed versions from you, except this and the Victoria in Big City one, have this issue. Can't view them with Bandizip's Arkview either.

I have the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" option left unchecked in Folder options, Windows Defender's up to date, all the drivers are up to date, cleared the windows explorer cache and have 16Gb of ram and 44Gb free space on the SSD to open a lot of image files, but these two repacks won't let me see the thumbnails or in Arkview.

Tried the two games on PC, and it's the same problem there too. Other than this annoying issue, the renders work, both ImageGlass and Windows Photo Viewer read them just fine, the games also work, but it would've been better if the thumbnails were there too, in case anyone wanted to check their progress or just to take a quick look at how much content there is in this update. Any idea how I can fix this ??

I just extracted ViBC and can view it normally.

2024-03-22_16_50_47-Scene_14.png

Same for this game.

No clue what the equivalent for Mac is for AV1 is, but the Windows guide is below.

Make sure you have the codec installed to:

Alternative method
You can directly download installers for things that are available in the Microsoft Store using .

The downloaded file with be an .appxbundle file. It is an official file from Microsoft and is digitally signed.

These .appxbundle files are installers, so simply double-click on them to install. But first you need to turn on Developer Mode in the Windows Settings. Otherwise you are not able to install this type of apps. Just open Windows Settings and search for "developer mode". A full .

Here is a list of the ProductIDs for the Media Foundation codecs:

HEVC9N4WGH0Z6VHQ
VP99n4d0msmp0pt
AV19mvzqvxjbq9v
MPEG-29n95q1zzpmh4
HEIF9pmmsr1cgpwg
Webp9pg2dk419drg
Raw image9nctdw2w1bh8
Web media9n5tdp8vcmhs
From the generated links by Adguard, you need to download the .appxbundle and also the .eappxbundle. The second file is an update that will be used by the main installer file.

Or install an AVIF-capable image viewer: Example: , , and .

Reactions: xXwankerXx

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For those not look at this as constructive criticism. Know that some of the devs look to us to help them write better stories and make better releases as it enhances their lucrative results. Look at this in that spirit and don't get hung up that someone looks deeper than the surface you may dwell at. Know this many may not have much experience and think the observed scenes are life, you have to treat people where they are in life you can influence but do not remake them into your image. Sam is a good time during your college years, but you don't marry that.

Sam could be one of the hottest, but her hair is not natural either, just so you know its close but, no I won't tell you, so suffer!
Kegel exercises can increase clamping, but once the oogles get flowing, I bet most of you don't even know what they are.

Seems to be AI written, directed, the art work too? Music is ok, but doesn't promote the mood in scenes. College student seems to own his own house lives with a sister, did the parents die and leave it to them? I worked a part time, and did two other part time jobs as work became available repairing electronics, computers, copiers and had the GI bill. Not sure how this guy holds a full time job, gets drunk and has an typical four hours a day sleep? Just guessing here. Doesn't lock the bar after closing, has some decent romp in toilet. DEV needs to show more of the "cheating" by the ex. From the one caught her and him cheating scene only showed a machine, yet yapped about size and numbers of partners filmed. So missing an opportunity to use those gifs or animations. I did think it was cute that after so called revenge sex with x, MC goes to a different bathroom to wash his soldier "gentleman" Other pieces that are odd, if he bought all the film, then explains "they took it down: so paid for but has no access or copies. Creampie the x for the revenge memory, the films would help liability. The neighbor knows MC complete schedule, seems like a succubus profile to me. The sequence in Sam's bedroom is better, some interactive with auto + bubble presses and sequencing to next animation.

MC still hasn't categorized Sam as a Fuck Buddy, he keeps mistaking the succubus as a relationship. The spirits of drunkenness is a bit much for me, but I had lots of friends that were into that, they thought there performance was better, which is BS of course. The mystery of her friend to be introduced plus the potential of the sister, improves the allurement as the human point of view rises again (ai sucks), I would remove the term jerking yourself off with Sam's tight pussy, too AI ish. Dev may need to rethink the narrative being read by the woman's voice, it's dispassionate of the scenes. Bravo to getting a team player to voice it flows better than most AI regenerated voices, but if I were hiring for a voice over scene.... You want someone that was watching the scene to voice it more involved.

Autoerotic asphyxiation is not for newbies, it can be dangerous, like the wrestling hold, if you cut off the blood/air too long,death might happen. Sorry, the mentor said it let me lock him in the closet. The MC should do more cream pies too, at his age he should be back in action fast with that much stimulation. Occasionally if its really hot, you do not lose it even loading the recipient.
Just as Eve finishes English 8ball: error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/ep01/e1a_66_1.jpg') at 0x0000000014784b50>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 122, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 70, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/ep01/e1a_66_1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ep01.rpyc", line 11767, in script
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2557, in execute
    Say.execute(self)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\ast.py", line 583, in execute
    statement_name(stmt_name)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\ast.py", line 52, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\transition.py", line 383, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\transform.py", line 957, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 513, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 316, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\video.py", line 546, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.image, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 626, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 309, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 761, in load
    raise e
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 711, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\loader.py", line 672, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Passion on Display 
Tue Mar 26 01:27:01 2024

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For those not look at this as constructive criticism. Know that some of the devs look to us to help them write better stories and make better releases as it enhances their lucrative results. Look at this in that spirit and don't get hung up that someone looks deeper than the surface you may dwell at. Know this many may not have much experience and think the observed scenes are life, you have to treat people where they are in life you can influence but do not remake them into your image. Sam is a good time during your college years, but you don't marry that.

Sam could be one of the hottest, but her hair is not natural either, just so you know its close but, no I won't tell you, so suffer!
Kegel exercises can increase clamping, but once the oogles get flowing, I bet most of you don't even know what they are.

Seems to be AI written, directed, the art work too? Music is ok, but doesn't promote the mood in scenes. College student seems to own his own house lives with a sister, did the parents die and leave it to them? I worked a part time, and did two other part time jobs as work became available repairing electronics, computers, copiers and had the GI bill. Not sure how this guy holds a full time job, gets drunk and has an typical four hours a day sleep? Just guessing here. Doesn't lock the bar after closing, has some decent romp in toilet. DEV needs to show more of the "cheating" by the ex. From the one caught her and him cheating scene only showed a machine, yet yapped about size and numbers of partners filmed. So missing an opportunity to use those gifs or animations. I did think it was cute that after so called revenge sex with x, MC goes to a different bathroom to wash his soldier "gentleman" Other pieces that are odd, if he bought all the film, then explains "they took it down: so paid for but has no access or copies. Creampie the x for the revenge memory, the films would help liability. The neighbor knows MC complete schedule, seems like a succubus profile to me. The sequence in Sam's bedroom is better, some interactive with auto + bubble presses and sequencing to next animation.

MC still hasn't categorized Sam as a Fuck Buddy, he keeps mistaking the succubus as a relationship. The spirits of drunkenness is a bit much for me, but I had lots of friends that were into that, they thought there performance was better, which is BS of course. The mystery of her friend to be introduced plus the potential of the sister, improves the allurement as the human point of view rises again (ai sucks), I would remove the term jerking yourself off with Sam's tight pussy, too AI ish. Dev may need to rethink the narrative being read by the woman's voice, it's dispassionate of the scenes. Bravo to getting a team player to voice it flows better than most AI regenerated voices, but if I were hiring for a voice over scene.... You want someone that was watching the scene to voice it more involved.

Autoerotic asphyxiation is not for newbies, it can be dangerous, like the wrestling hold, if you cut off the blood/air too long,death might happen. Sorry, the mentor said it let me lock him in the closet. The MC should do more cream pies too, at his age he should be back in action fast with that much stimulation. Occasionally if its really hot, you do not lose it even loading the recipient.
Just as Eve finishes English 8ball: error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/ep01/e1a_66_1.jpg') at 0x0000000014784b50>:
    _window_show(auto=True)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ep01.rpyc", line 11767, in script
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2557, in execute
    Say.execute(self)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\ast.py", line 583, in execute
    statement_name(stmt_name)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\ast.py", line 52, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show(auto=True)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\transition.py", line 383, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\transform.py", line 957, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 513, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 316, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\video.py", line 546, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.image, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 626, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 309, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 761, in load
    raise e
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 711, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "G:\Adult\LustyVerse Passion on Display-v1.00-full-release-market\renpy\loader.py", line 672, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Passion on Display
Tue Mar 26 01:27:01 2024
Couldn't find file 'images/ep01/e1a_66_1.jpg'. <----should see if that image is there.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I just extracted ViBC and can view it normally.
Same for this game.
Or install an AVIF-capable image viewer
The likely issue is that each folder of jpegs has ~5k files each (E1 and E1). That's a shit-ton of processing power required to generate new thumbs on the fly. If you are running Win on a potato system the I'd highly suggest reverting the default app for jpegs to the stock "photos" app, and once you open the directory of images ... wait.
I don't know, guys. Already tried everything you two said there, and got the same result. I tried these methods for both games on an Asus X515EA laptop with an i5 1135g7 16gb of Ram, 1tb SSD, 1tb Hdd and Intel Hd Graphics and on my older i5 4590 potato with 16gb of ram, 500gb Samsung SSD, 3tb Hdd and Rx 6650 XT GPU.

I changed the default photo viewer a few times, waited an hour to see if the processor or the SSDs were too slow to process the renders, and nothing. Same result on two different OSs, win 11 and win10. Both ImageGlass and IrfanView CAN read the files and I can view the images, but the damn thumbnails aren't displayed, and Photo Viewer says it doesn't recognize the format or the file is corrupted, but that shit prolly needs an extra codec or something from Microsoft. Seeing the thumbnails isn't that big of a problem, the actual one is that I can't scroll through the images (there's 10k of them, ffs:eek:) with Bandizip's Arkview to check my progress and see if I missed anything or not.

As I already mentioned, I have all the drivers up to date, all the updates installed, a lot of free space on the drives and free RAM on both machines, and these two are the only compressed games that gave me this issue. I downloaded newer compressed games to see if this issue persists, and there was no problem, but it seems that XnView does its job. That's what confuses and slightly annoys me.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried these methods for both games on an Asus X515EA laptop with an i5 1135g7 16gb of Ram, 1tb SSD, 1tb Hdd and Intel Hd Graphics and on my older i5 4590 potato with 16gb of ram, 500gb Samsung SSD, 3tb Hdd and Rx 6650 XT GPU.
I'm telling you that the issue (as I stated in my full post you semi-quoted) is that you are below an i7 and the image folders contain over 5k files each. It's too much for your system bud... I bet dollars to donuts that VN's that are very light on image content that you don't experience this issue... it's only with this VN, right? That's what I'm saying.

If you were to do your same tests on a modern system with an i7 or greater your results would be different. I'm not PC shaming you, I'm just letting you know you've reached some limitations of your current PC build. Don't worry so much though... that's a shitload of image files in one folder for the OS to process... it's not a common thing you'll run into.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I'm telling you that the issue (as I stated in my full post you semi-quoted) is that you are below an i7 and the image folders contain over 5k files each. It's too much for your system bud... I bet dollars to donuts that VN's that are very light on image content that you don't experience this issue... it's only with this VN, right? That's what I'm saying.
You'd easily be losing the bet and I'd be throwing my diet in the toilet lol. But seriously now, I didn't have any problems with games that had 10k+ renders like Lust Theory 1st and 2nd season, Defending Lydia Collier, Fashion Business, Helping the Hotties, Shackbang, Milfs of Sunville, Milky City, BaDIK, COBD, and most popular games with a lot of renders on those two rigs. These two are the only ones that had this stupid issue, and if this game's problem was its high number of renders, what was Victoria in the Big City's ?? No offense, but that don't make any sense.

I'm not PC shaming you, I'm just letting you know you've reached some limitations of your current PC build
*Gasps* Don't you dare... especially my old fossil i5 4590 rig. Been through a lot of errors, bsods, random crashes, ram issues and all sorts of annoying shit with it that made me seriously consider the perfect solution for all the trouble was throwing it out the window and buying a new one, if those things weren't so damn expensive. But since I didn't, we became almost like friends, so I'm gonna be offended by that lol.

If you were to do your same tests on a modern system with an i7 or greater your results would be different.
I'd believe you man, but this isn't the first big boi in the render department I played and extracted its renders, like I already said a few times in my previous replies, and if the high render count on a slow PC and laptop was indeed the actual problem, why can't Bandizip's Arkview not even read at least one of those renders like it does for the other games ??:unsure::WaitWhat:

It seems weird asf to me that just these two games have this issue, while the others, especially those I mentioned above, don't and work perfectly fine... just tested this.

Well, since there's no actual software solution or tweak for this problem, there's no need to keep debating it, cuz XnView reads and shows the thumbnails of the images just fine, but thanks to you and SonsOfLiberty for your advice anyway.;)(y)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You'd easily be losing the bet and I'd be throwing my diet in the toilet lol. But seriously now, I didn't have any problems with games that had 10k+ renders like Lust Theory 1st and 2nd season, Defending Lydia Collier, Fashion Business, Helping the Hotties, Shackbang, Milfs of Sunville, Milky City, BaDIK, COBD, and most popular games with a lot of renders on those two rigs. These two are the only ones that had this stupid issue, and if this game's problem was its high number of renders, what was Victoria in the Big City's ?? No offense, but that don't make any sense.

*Gasps* Don't you dare... especially my old fossil i5 4590 rig. Been through a lot of errors, bsods, random crashes, ram issues and all sorts of annoying shit with it that made me seriously consider the perfect solution for all the trouble was throwing it out the window and buying a new one, if those things weren't so damn expensive. But since I didn't, we became almost like friends, so I'm gonna be offended by that lol.

I'd believe you man, but this isn't the first big boi in the render department I played and extracted its renders, like I already said a few times in my previous replies, and if the high render count on a slow PC and laptop was indeed the actual problem, why can't Bandizip's Arkview not even read at least one of those renders like it does for the other games ??:unsure::WaitWhat:

It seems weird asf to me that just these two games have this issue, while the others, especially those I mentioned above, don't and work perfectly fine... just tested this.

Well, since there's no actual software solution or tweak for this problem, there's no need to keep debating it, cuz XnView reads and shows the thumbnails of the images just fine, but thanks to you and SonsOfLiberty for your advice anyway.;)(y)
Geez man... I'll say it one more time (please read this slowly if necessary): all those other VN's you mentioned have all the VN's image files in different subfolders under "images" which reduces the image count in each folder drastically...

This VN has them all in one folder... all in one folder. That's a massive difference. Those other VN's you mentioned don't have 5k images all in one folder... not even remotely close. Do you see my point? It's the only point I made this whole time.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Geez man... I'll say it one more time (please read this slowly if necessary): all those other VN's you mentioned have all the VN's image files in different subfolders under "images" which reduces the image count in each folder drastically...
This VN has them all in one folder... all in one folder. That's a massive difference.
I DID pay attention, you should follow your own advice and do the same, and I wouldn't be bitching about missing thumbnails, if hardware really was the actual issue here, cuz there's a pretty simple 'fix' to that... new, better hardware. C'mon bruh. I'm far from being a fancy IT techy, but I'm not exactly a noob to this stuff either.:WeSmart:

This aside, if I'm not mistaken, Inceton ALWAYS have had all their renders, and they were a lot, in one folder, in all their games made in RenPy. Same thing did xRed, Helping the Hotties devs, and L7 Team and Decent Monkey, the guys developing Breeze of Passion, Fashion Business and Milfs of Sunville, and your argument is proven wrong by the same thing you gave as an exmple in your reply... in Victoria in the Big City, most of the renders are scattered in different folders, not a single one, and the same issue appears there too. Understand now what I'm tryna say ??

If hardware really WAS the issue, Bandizp's Akrview would be able to read the renders and just go real slow while I was scrolling through them, but it doesn't read them at all. I attached a screenshot in one of my last replies on this matter, and since there's no loading cursor or something to prove your point, this has jack shit to do with outdated hardware and whatever you said there. These two games are the only ones who ever had this annoying issue, and I did play a shitload of porn games. Not proud to admit this, but whatever. Gotta have hobbies for when you bored, right ??:ROFLMAO:

Hope you understood now what I was trying to explain.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
there's no loading cursor or something to prove your point, this has jack shit to do with outdated hardware and whatever you said there
Sigh... okay brother. Good luck. I also pointed out (with an image attachment here) where the thumbnails do, in fact, populate. It's your system. I have a main workstation and five bench testing units... they all populate. I'm sorry they don't for you though bud, truly.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I DID pay attention, you should follow your own advice and do the same, and I wouldn't be bitching about missing thumbnails, if hardware really was the actual issue here, cuz there's a pretty simple 'fix' to that... new, better hardware. C'mon bruh. I'm far from being a fancy IT techy, but I'm not exactly a noob to this stuff either.:WeSmart:

This aside, if I'm not mistaken, Inceton ALWAYS have had all their renders, and they were a lot, in one folder, in all their games made in RenPy. Same thing did xRed, Helping the Hotties devs, and L7 Team and Decent Monkey, the guys developing Breeze of Passion, Fashion Business and Milfs of Sunville, and your argument is proven wrong by the same thing you gave as an exmple in your reply... in Victoria in the Big City, most of the renders are scattered in different folders, not a single one, and the same issue appears there too. Understand now what I'm tryna say ??

If hardware really WAS the issue, Bandizp's Akrview would be able to read the renders and just go real slow while I was scrolling through them, but it doesn't read them at all. I attached a screenshot in one of my last replies on this matter, and since there's no loading cursor or something to prove your point, this has jack shit to do with outdated hardware and whatever you said there. These two games are the only ones who ever had this annoying issue, and I did play a shitload of porn games. Not proud to admit this, but whatever. Gotta have hobbies for when you bored, right ??:ROFLMAO:

Hope you understood now what I was trying to explain.
why don't you just copy a small amount of those images to a new folder and see weather the thumbnails load there . if it does that should prove that the large amount of files is causing the issue .

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
why don't you just copy a small amount of those images to a new folder and see weather the thumbnails load there . if it does that should prove that the large amount of files is causing the issue .
Already did that, even archived 12 of them to see if it works, and it didn't, screenshot in the spoiler bellow here. It's why I told Sancho it's not a hardware issue.

Don't care that much about the render thumbnails, cuz I archived and scrolled through the content to check my progress and see what's new anyway, but the thing that annoyed me was that not even the archiver I used could read them. How can this be a hardware issue, ffs ??

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Already did that, even archived 12 of them to see if it works, and it didn't, screenshot in the spoiler bellow here. It's why I told Sancho it's not a hardware issue.

Don't care that much about the render thumbnails, cuz I archived and scrolled through the content to check my progress and see what's new anyway, but the thing that annoyed me was that not even the archiver I used could read them. How can this be a hardware issue, ffs ??

that is odd . are those games also using .jpg files ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
LustyVerse: Passion on Display [v1.01] [Inceton Games]

Changelog:

Update notes:
- Achievements randomly unlocking fixed
- Fixed animations
- Fixed missing images
- Spellcheck fixes

Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I have already told you what it is, it's encoded with /

The newer Ren'Py SDK's support this, it makes compressions smaller with zero loss in quality.

You need those codecs I listed on the other page, mainly AV1 and

NOTE: you can get the HVEC codec free by using the codes method.

Alternative method
You can directly download installers for things that are available in the Microsoft Store using Adguard Store.

The downloaded file with be an .appxbundle file. It is an official file from Microsoft and is digitally signed.

These .appxbundle files are installers, so simply double-click on them to install. But first you need to turn on Developer Mode in the Windows Settings. Otherwise you are not able to install this type of apps. Just open Windows Settings and search for "developer mode". A full turorial.

Here is a list of the ProductIDs for the Media Foundation codecs:

HEVC9N4WGH0Z6VHQ
VP99n4d0msmp0pt
AV19mvzqvxjbq9v
MPEG-29n95q1zzpmh4
HEIF9pmmsr1cgpwg
Webp9pg2dk419drg
Raw image9nctdw2w1bh8
Web media9n5tdp8vcmhs

From the generated links by Adguard, you need to download the .appxbundle and also the .eappxbundle. The second file is an update that will be used by the main installer file.

AV1.png

Regarding performance: webp/VP9 should be fine even on potato PC (with Core2Duo CPU and better) but switching to avif/AV1 could be problematic for ancient computers. Jpeg not supports transparency so dev's usually don't use it and jpeg-xl not supported by RenPy yet. I wonder why compressors use avif/AV1 so rare: slow(er) compression speed, afraid of possible speed problems by potato PC users, don't wanna manually check RenPy version to know if it supports avif or not (regarding this I gonna make avif support auto detection so if enabled it would ask or compress game without asking depending on settings in some/next UAGC version)?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 25 Votes