xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
tell us what you really think :LOL:. But I appreciate the somewhat positive comments about Mia, at least.
It's the truth tho man, and I only went a lil wall of text about it cuz I expected better from you guys. Wouldn't even be bothering to post in this thread, if I didn't have high expectations. Plus, read what other fans posted and those reviews too... I'm not the only one disappointed with the way things played out in this game, which means there's gotta be something more to this than just a few fans supposedly 'hating' for no reason on a good game like they did with Shackbang, where, as funny or weird as it may sound, the team decided to listen to their feedback and give it a complete remake.:unsure:

Reactions: rKnight and MixQQ

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
It's the truth tho man, and I only went a lil wall of text about it cuz I expected better from you guys. Wouldn't even be bothering to post in this thread, if I didn't have high expectations. Plus, read what other fans posted and those reviews too... I'm not the only one disappointed with the way things played out in this game, which means there's gotta be something more to this than just a few fans supposedly 'hating' for no reason on a good game like they did with Shackbang, where, as funny or weird as it may sound, the team decided to listen to their feedback and give it a complete remake.:unsure:
Well, there's no "you guys" anymore. I no longer work for them, so feel free to say whatever you like lol. Although I should mention that the writer of this game is a guy, not a girl. Nice dude but I haven't played it so I can't speak on the quality tbh.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Nice dude but I haven't played it so I can't speak on the quality tbh.
Lol, don't have anything personal against the person who wrote the story. My problem is the story itself and how everything's forced on the player without their say-so when the players themselves always NEED to choose who their MC romances or just sticks his dick in, who he forgives or simply tells to go fuck themselves, how he reacts when he's blackmailed by a crazy, bipolar slut and his whore of an ex threatening to ruin his and his sister's lives if they don't comply with their sick demands, and so on... basically, the usual good stuff, you get the idea.:whistle: And let's not forget that complete spineless idiot of an MC, but feel free to read a few comments and reviews from the other users too regarding the quality of the story and draw your own conclusions.

There's no need to play the game to do that when so many ppl say it's a complete mess that doesn't even make sense and the 'endings' don't help too much in this regard either.

"INCEST"....MOM-SON . mom- daughter ?? :unsure:relationship?
Bro-sis only. The blonde in the cover is Hailey, MC's sis, the MC's the creep doing his creep thing there spying on her and Sam, the redhead, but there's no actual choice that impacts how the story unfolds or lets the MC act how the player would want him to, so if these things and a big unavoidable lesbian fuckfest with lots of cheating from both the MC and Sam ain't your thing, I don't recommend playing the game. If you don't have any problem with any of them, you might even enjoy it. Have fun !!

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Lol, don't have anything personal against the person who wrote the story. My problem is the story itself and how everything's forced on the player without their say-so when the players themselves always NEED to choose who their MC romances or just sticks his dick in, who he forgives or simply tells to go fuck themselves, how he reacts when he's blackmailed by a crazy, bipolar slut and his whore of an ex threatening to ruin his and his sister's lives if they don't comply with their sick demands, and so on... basically, the usual good stuff, you get the idea.:whistle: And let's not forget that complete spineless idiot of an MC, but feel free to read a few comments and reviews from the other users too regarding the quality of the story and draw your own conclusions.

There's no need to play the game to do that when so many ppl say it's a complete mess that doesn't even make sense and the 'endings' don't help too much in this regard either.

Bro-sis only. The blonde in the cover is Hailey, MC's sis, the MC's the creep doing his creep thing there spying on her and Sam, the redhead, but there's no actual choice that impacts how the story unfolds or lets the MC act how the player would want him to, so if these things and a big unavoidable lesbian fuckfest with lots of cheating from both the MC and Sam ain't your thing, I don't recommend playing the game. If you don't have any problem with any of them, you might even enjoy it. Have fun !!
I hear ya. I've read literally every post on here for every one of their games, so I know pretty well how people feel about them, and even agree with a lot of their opinions. Was hoping to make something truly awesome and a step up from the norm, next, but it wasn't to be. Shame, because Inceton certainly has the tools and manpower for that to be possible.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I just finished the game and as always in Inceton games, girls looked fantastic and animations were great. While i didn't like the lack of choice, meaning almost no meaningful choices were able to be made apart from going good karma or bad karma route and the choice of final LI, i did enjoy the game. Its certainly not their best work but it was decent enough, story felt a bit rushed with all the time skips but it was certainly better than Shackbang for instance which was IMO their worst work to date.

Last edited:

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... after all the ends, the game tell me that something new is unlocked in the main menù, but I can't find anything new. What is unlocked?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.02 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 694 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Really good game but why is miss May's first sex scene not available in the gallery? The one where you pick her up at night instead of staying with Patricia?

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
this game kinda good but too man anal and why the player can't choose where to cum? hmm another shit after mia 2 and may don't have any creampie scene and if creampie scene on anal too many stop make male pro become pussy... sorry if my grammer so bad

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
this game kinda good but too man anal and why the player can't choose where to cum? hmm another shit after mia 2 and may don't have any creampie scene and if creampie scene on anal too many stop make male pro become pussy... sorry if my grammer so bad
My head hurts after trying to make sense of this … :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: IamKhronos

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Clearly the developer has never had real absinthe. That shit needs to be diluted, if you drink it straight it's basically black licorice flavored everclear.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're welcome to use SanchoMod, but if you'd rather play unmodded (and suffer through LustTime) then all you really need to know is this:
  • Felicity reqs Karma(8+) (likely considered by the dev to be the "best" ending)
  • Hailey reqs Karma(6+) (likely considered by the dev to be the "neutral" ending)
  • Eve reqs Karma(4+) (Eve is basically a catch all with multiple side LIs making appearances)
  • Sam reqs Karma(2+ ) (likely considered by the dev to be the "worst" ending)
  • Prince reqs Karma(0+) (likely considered by the dev to be the "most fun single" ending although that's debatable with the "Eve" ending)
That's all the endings (the choices via the last menu choice in Ep2 (Part 2). Those you do not have the prerequisites for the choices are hidden, when using SanchoMod they are all displayed and if the prerequisite(s) aren't met then the mod let's you know what is required to make the choices active. Regards.
Eve seemed like a bad end to me unless she has more than one.

She kinda left him in the middle of the woods with a "thanks but no thanks" letter.

I'll be honest, I think they dropped the ball with the endings. Felicity was the only decent one. Sams should have been the redemption end for both of them but they just fucked over all the MC's character growth and Sams come to Jesus moment to have them act the same as they did at their worst.

With all the games these guys have worked on you'd think they would be able to knock endings out of the park but only one had a satisfying end. The Prince ending was more aimed at things that would happen in the future and not much was shown leaving me with a "is that it" feeling.

Hailey was pretty much the same.

Eve's wasn't really her ending, it was them having a brief encounter and her leaving on her travels.

Sams ending was just a massive let down. The stuff with Becky at the end was too much. Sure she'd been a bitch but that whole ending had abusive relationship written all over it and she was one of their targets.

Felicity was the only one that showed their relationship with any substance.

Also, why do they giggle so much before damn near every sentence?

Also, also, they canned Limits of Sky for shit like this....... heartbreaking.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
It was ok, the models are very nice. Sex scenes are well done, but the way they are done I did not like.... having to click on the hearts to continue on felt unnecessary. And the female commentary while having sex was annoying.

The ending felt abrupt as well. But anyway had very pretty girls :)
peace

Nov 5, 2018
Did Hailey's face changed from beginning of the game at some point? I know it's not just hair style, feels like something changed but I can't put my finger on it. I'm not crazy, right?

Reactions: xXwankerXx
2.70 star(s) 25 Votes