• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
The game is bugged after being released from jail. Keeps repeating the same objective from that point forwards.
Alright, I didn't posted this version here in F95 because i'm fixing that issue right now. I was planning to release it when it's fixed, but someone got ahead. However, I'm gonna try fix it as a priority so I can update the post and share the fixed version with you. Sorry for that.

comment go to the beach
To go to the beach, in the living room on the Town House, click on the left side and it will take you to the exterior of the house, once there you can look for the hotspot that will lead you to the beach.

Reactions: downl05ding

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
How do you skip time at Kassandra's house because it keeps trying to make me repeat the wendy event?
Yea, same here. I can't get access to any other content at the Townhouse because of it.
The game is bugged after being released from jail. Keeps repeating the same objective from that point forwards.
Here's a quick fix for that problem, so you don't have to download all the files again.

Just replace the game files.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Only her? I restarted becasue of the update and noticed that dorky girl with the glasses got changed.
don't really care much about that. I wanted to bang Kassandra from AC Odyssey but they went and changed her completely

ArthasMenethil

Oct 8, 2017
I have no idea how to get Blairs scene when you go home because it loops into sneaking into the mansion unless I've missed something.

marloskyS

Jan 30, 2021
But how do we access this bus? it's now monday right away after friday..
This message is for people who have not been able to get on the bus.

First you have to be there on Friday, then skip until the afternoon or evening and then head to the bus.

When you are already in the house, simply leave the house by pressing left and clicking at the bottom; you will be on the beach.

And to do the mission simply touch the building.

I hope it has been useful to you ;)

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
(Sorry if this comes a bit aggressive)
I want to give this game a try,but is this one of those sanboxes that make you do a bunch of s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ boring missions to progress?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes