• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustworthAcademy-0.40.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustworth Academy [v0.40.31] [ImpactXPlay] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [155 MB]
- - -

Mac [151 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Hey, thank you for asking. Only the content from the prologue is being reworked. Not all animated scenes will be remade, only the old ones that look weird and are made with an old drawing style. When I finish reworking the prologue, I will start working on each girl's storyline separetely from Chapter 1 all the way to Chapter 3, so they all make more sense and add up to what is actually happening in the game's universe. New scenes will be added for each girl, with new 'cinematics' to make their stories more appealing and fun. That's the plan so far.
Question, i see the pregnancy tag but its says its not added and yet its about/over 0.40/1.0 update...?
Will that be added later down the line in chap 3 or a later chapter?..

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I must be missing something because I don't see any difference in this and the last update. Nothing new to do, nothing different at any of the locations. So what was changed/added (other than the incest tag being removed)?

Nikoniko123

Jun 4, 2021
I must be missing something because I don't see any difference in this and the last update. Nothing new to do, nothing different at any of the locations. So what was changed/added (other than the incest tag being removed)?
Rework on some old scenes, next updates will be also reworking

Nikoniko123

Jun 4, 2021
How many reworks do you think it will be?
Actually this is last one. From patreon "After this update is finished, the plan is to make new content for the townhouse and improve the way school days transition into the weekend activities in the town house and its surroudings".

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
in Geography class. ask where Oceania.. and base on show MAP should be Australia /new zealand.. SOMEHOW base game is WRONG :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I like Jimmy... erm i mean MC and the game. BUT i just can't get over the feeling that it's a rush job.
Mini games aren't there and if they are, no explanation on how they work.
Some sex scenes are animated and longer than 3 clicks then others are over in 3 clicks.
Why put in scenarios where you're after a while told "area under construction" ?

Also why have me change MC's name when it's just Jimmy too many times?
As i said, i like the game has great potential even if most of the images are old school "leisure suit larry" style which had me thinking its going to be a kinda cgi adventure scroller game, which it's not. Still it just seems to me a lot of the game could've waited until it was ready for release. At the moment it still feels like a long Demo?

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Eng only. Changes the intro a bit. Mc refer to Kassandra as Mom.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes