Sep 10, 2023
Lusting my Religion [0.7.5] In Itch:

or

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Lusting My Religion 0.7.5.5:
/ (300 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
I tried to continue from last save of 0.7 but i cant seem to get to the new events is it possible to continue somehow or do i have to play the whole thing again? The new locations are shown dark for me and i cant access them i tried different times but no it wont let me.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Any idea on how you can make stones? (not kidney stones, I have already done that and it's not fun). I have plenty of rocks but have yet to find a way to make stones so I can build rooms.

hoeaway12

May 3, 2020
Got a bug where every time I click the Heart icon in the top right or press R the game crashes as soon as the characters pop up

Reactions: 8r0x0n

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I have the same issue as above, and am also unable to build. Guess I will have to restart at somepoint (likely 2-3 updates down the line). This .5 updated didn't flow nearly as well, part of it I am sure is that the cursor now changes to a chibi which didnt happen previously and really slows down the game.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The game does not explain that shit at all, but to make the pajamas you need to level up Dusk Affection
To craft the room for Elizabeth/Melinda and the third floor you need the blueprints, you can only unlock the blueprints leveling up Honey.

Ah, and the version 0.7.5.1 of this update is already up

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Ok I bought the blueprints but where is the option to actually build? because that appears to be needed to progress every nun at this point.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Downloaded the new update from itch.io and it retroactively brought about a new characterization issue.

Still have no idea how to use the blueprints after buying them.

Formatta

May 18, 2020
Downloaded the new update from itch.io and it retroactively brought about a new characterization issue.

Still have no idea how to use the blueprints after buying them.
To use the blueprints you tap them in your inventory (the book thing). I'm not sure how to unlock stone crafting though...

Edit: Just saw the dev reply to a comment about them not seeing stone in Elizabeth's Workshop. It's a bug some players face and if it happens to you then you have to start a new game

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jared
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes