Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
vLeD3g.jpg

Overview:
In Lusting my religion you're a guy (although everybody thinks you're a girl) who works as a simple locksmith, one night you got tired of being poor and tried to break into a house but got shot and killed by the house's owner.
You're awaken by a goddess who needs your help to get more believers so she can give you a second chance to live. You and the goddess will have to become nuns of her own religion to save and build relationships with beautiful helpless girls of this world.
Upgrade your new home, convince more girls to become nuns and move into the convent and complete quests to unlock H scenes.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Pytem - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

kiwV4O.gif y7S36k.jpg OC9pc8.jpg dtBGwC.gif sPIJFp.gif MJWQ4B.jpg BNMHFo.jpg Wmdzgr.gif BNMHFo.jpg 3wXEQe.jpg hvImTe.jpg RhSvTR.gif 619.jpg akka_wakes_you_event127.jpg 2001.jpg TrgUlH.png 2245.jpg aurora_lake_day_event61.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I don't get the whole "you're a guy(although everybody thinks you're a girl)" part, but as long as there's furry nuns, I'm all ears.
LustingMyReligion-Demo0.3
LustingMyReligion-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
What's the difference between 1.1 and Demo 0.3?
Demo 0.3 is a rework of the 0.1.1 version.
Following quote was taken from the .
Hey guys, it's been a long time since the last update. Since the old code was very problematic to work with and I wanted to remake some old renders and make some changes to the story from suggestions you gave me I decide to remake the whole game but I ended up spending a lot more time than I expected fixing the code and a lot bugs.
(Here's the from back in May for comparison.)

Reactions: Troqu

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I don't get the whole "you're a guy(although everybody thinks you're a girl)" part, but as long as there's furry nuns, I'm all ears.
Mean that the MC is very beautiful or something, and because of this he can join the Nuns because of his appearance, and from here the MC's journey will begin to have sex with every girl from there

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Mean that the MC is very beautiful or something, and because of this he can join the Nuns because of his appearance, and from here the MC's journey will begin to have sex with every girl from there
Excuse me, how is the lesbian content in this game and is it optional? Thank you :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Excuse me, how is the lesbian content in this game and is it optional? Thank you :)
In some scenes the girls will interact with each other during the threesome, hmmm there is almost nothing Lesbian here tho for now, you can avoid this by spoiling your relationships with the girls I guess

Sep 23, 2021
we talking Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho or Venti from Genshin Impact here? pretty boy or femboy? cause those are 2 very different tones.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Lusting my religion [v0.1.1] [Pytem] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1.1 · · · (213.2 MiB :: 752.5 MiB)
Mac v0.1.1 · · · (198.7 MiB :: — )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes