• Kayla

Votes: 134 39.9%
  • Yana

Votes: 45 13.4%

• Total voters

Scallywag Games

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
Scallywag Games Will there be be a shuffleable playlist of shanties once underway?

Seeing Kayla getting nailed by either mc or others won't have the same effect without a proper soundtrack.
I don't really think a sea shanty would fit the sex scene vibe in my opinion.
But you're more than welcome to mute the game and blast them in the background on your end. ;)
I'll try to put more of them in the game but at the scenes that fit it.
Time and place.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
YESSSSSSSSSSS, A cracking start to what looks like an amazing AVN, the cg/renders and animation are great, the sound is good but needs tweaking a tiny bit, the babes are all different and real; no balloon breasts or cartoon features and Kayla is definitely the star babe (Kat from deliverance may finally have some competition), ntr is there but like deliverance you do get a really good alternative non ntr scene (btw the ntr scene is ingenious and non humiliating; how refreshing !!), the potential is huge but it's an amazing start and one to watch.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Is this another fake "both sides" kind of game where its really just an ntr pretending to be a legit game with choices but almost all the content is cuckly? Propped up by fake reviews that blatantly break the rules that wont be removed unless a moderator that cares about the rules is online

Last edited:

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Is this another fake "both sides" kind of game where its really just an ntr pretending to be a legit game with choices but almost all the content is cuckly? Propped up by fake reviews that blatantly break the rules that wont be removed unless a moderator that cares about the rules is online
Why don’t you just try it instead of coming on here and spewing garbage? If you don’t like it just move on. Plenty of other games that might be more to your liking.

Becca 28

Jan 8, 2024
I'm still a newbie, but this is the best thing I've seen on here. Big thanks to the developer for taking the time to make a game that is both well written and well rendered. And the animations....super fun and realistic; shot-perspectives are interesting too. Definitely going to watch this one.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
M3lly I just read your review and it appealed to me very much. Thank you for writing this and as you said I hope the dev moves forward this way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M3lly

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
How to find out if an avn ist netorase or netorare?
Netorase = MC´s cock is not smaller then the others.
Netorare = MC´s cock is the smallest, bbc for example

Here fisherman is bigger then MC = ergo netorare.
Conclusion for me: As long as netorare is totally avoidable, aka does not happen at all, i´m fine with it.

The game has a promising start and i would usually start to support the dev, but given the fact that even in 0.1 netorare can happen i have serious doubts about it staying this way. Meaning i will wait at least some updates before deciding to support the dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes