Votes: 53 15.7%
  • Kayla

Votes: 135 40.1%
  • Yana

Votes: 45 13.4%

• Total voters

Argonath

May 19, 2017
Alright, good game, love the setting, but tell me why does the girlfriend have to be the ugliest out of all of them? i can't even believe these votes here lol chick is the blandest one in there, she looks like a jenner, so modern for pirate times, you see a thousand ones just like her on instagram, Yana on the other hand looks gorgeous, especially the eyes, now why couldn't Kayla have more of a baroque european look so she'd fit the 17th century pirate era? lighter hair, a less blasé face, paler skin, lightly freckled maybe?

I don't know man, just looks way too modern to me, considering the game has NTR elements she needs to be at least somewhat exceptionally attractive in order for me to feel that hint of jealousy these plots offer, but i was just like "whatever fisherman, take the jenner girl, considering i'm such a hot blonde twink i'm sure i can do better on future voyages" so yeah guess i'll need to have more of a normie taste if i want to keep playing this, or i'll try to focus on Yana, that one i could have feelings for, at least she has captivating features.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Great first release. I'm not in a financial position to be a patron right now, but this is definitely one of those new games I would support. It's high quality. Hopefully the dev gets the support and is able to develop this game to completion. It looks like it's gonna be one of those good ones.

Reactions: Scallywag Games

Argonath

May 19, 2017
I just looked the Jenners up and wouldn't you guess it? she fits right in! LMAO you have Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and then there's MC's girlfriend: Kayla Jenner! the name even starts with a K and they look like copies of each other, for fuck's sake.. can i make her walk the plank in the next update please?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know man, just looks way too modern to me, considering the game has NTR elements she needs to be at least somewhat exceptionally attractive in order for me to feel that hint of jealousy these plots offer, but i was just like "whatever fisherman, take the jenner girl, considering i'm such a hot blonde twink i'm sure i can do better on future voyages" so yeah guess i'll need to have more of a normie taste if i want to keep playing this, or i'll try to focus on Yana, that one i could have feelings for, at least she has captivating features.
Kind of felt the same, when it came to the girlfriend. I think she just needed more build up before the NTR happens.

I mean, we got like what, a minute with her before the NTR scene? If that? So, it was just like, sure, whatever. We needed more time spent with her to actually care about her to make it have any impact. The NTR just felt too rushed like the dev just rushed to have it happen, which made it have no emotional impact since we, the player, barely even know the girl.

I feel the dev should spend more time building up the character(s) first, before trying to pull the "oh noes, NTR!" thing. Cause it just feels like a cheap gimmick right now instead of having any emotional impact when it happens.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Alright, good game, love the setting, but tell me why does the girlfriend have to be the ugliest out of all of them? i can't even believe these votes here lol chick is the blandest one in there, she looks like a jenner, so modern for pirate times, you see a thousand ones just like her on instagram, Yana on the other hand looks gorgeous, especially the eyes, now why couldn't Kayla have more of a baroque european look so she'd fit the 17th century pirate era? lighter hair, a less blasé face, paler skin, lightly freckled maybe?

I quite disagree with you about the appearance of the GF
Can't say she is the ugliest there.
screenshot0012.png
The thing is all of them are probably not the sexiest characters ever. Approximately at the same level but that level is 7/10 +-1 point. And milf is way too young in my opinion but still the most beautiful of them.
My favourite is the barmaid. She's cute and charming
P.S. GF is hot when she is wet
screenshot0005.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can see this, I thought facially she was decent but definitely see the Kardashian/Jenner comparison. For me the bigger sticking point was the cartoon-boob size. Most of the other characters have believable, attractive bodies, then in walks Kayla with these anime-esque double Ds on a skinny frame, pulled me out of the the whole "this is your cute girlfriend you're returning to after your trip."
Kind of felt the same, when it came to the girlfriend. I think she just needed more build up before the NTR happens.

I mean, we got like what, a minute with her before the NTR scene? If that? So, it was just like, sure, whatever. We needed more time spent with her to actually care about her to make it have any impact. The NTR just felt too rushed like the dev just rushed to have it happen, which made it have no emotional impact since we, the player, barely even know the girl.

I feel the dev should spend more time building up the character(s) first, before trying to pull the "oh noes, NTR!" thing. Cause it just feels like a cheap gimmick right now instead of having any emotional impact when it happens.
Despite my earlier comment on the sex scene pacing being good, that first scene was rushed. If he really wanted a splash of ntr stuff early, it woulda made more sense to have something less than sex, like she flashes the fisherman or he spies on her screwing MC.

In fact that woulda been a sensible ntr/no-ntr fork, where instead of saying "swim"/"no swim", the choice is "fuck Kayla on the roof"/"Fuck Kayla on the ground floor", with the latter option leading him to spy and setting a variable for future ntr events with her.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Is there any information about when version 0.2 will be released? or like a trailer

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Has anyone mentioned that the barmaid Jane's nose piercing is in the wrong place? If you put your finger on your own nose right where hers is, you'll feel bone. That piercing goes into her skull. It should be centered on the nostril half a centimeter back from the front edge of the opening.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Scallywag Games Will there be be a shuffleable playlist of shanties once underway?

Seeing Kayla getting nailed by either mc or others won't have the same effect without a proper soundtrack.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes