Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Kayla

Votes: 160 41.0%
  • Yana

Votes: 51 13.1%

• Total voters

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I'm relatively attractive looking as a male in real life, but I prefer watching NTR myself. It's lots more fun to watch guys that aren't ideally attractive having sex with an ideally attractive woman IMO. Especially when they end up enjoying the sex more than with the more attractive person. I wouldn't want it in real life, but as a fantasy it's fun to watch an attractive girl get dominated by one of these guys. Watching sex between two attractive people that is loving can be a bit dull IMO. Then again I'm not hugely into watching unattractive women have sex. Probably because I'm a guy and I need some type of visual desire. Perhaps the people that want to see that type of thing are either women or gay, but don't want to admit it?
All this harem stuff just feels too far-fetched and unrealistic and brakes any immersion. Especially when the MC is the ONLY male in the whole game and all yet unconquered LIs (being bombshells) don't have sex relationships at all. In addition it gets boring when a girl is always fucked by the same person in the game. And no ntr means no DP, no spitroast :(

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
1.jpg
Progress Report #2: Lustful Voyage v0.2

Ahoy, me hearties!
The second and most likely last progress report for v0.2 is on the agenda today.
I was mostly working on the last few sex scenes in the past two weeks, making sure the animations are good to go for rendering. I'd say I'm about 85–90% done with all the scenes, as most are complete. I'm just making some final adjusments and making scenes for different choice routes before I get to coding.
There's around 650 renders and 50 animations in this update thus far, and I imagine it'll be slightly higher once v0.2 is finally out.
The biggest time consumer is, of course, rendering all the animations, which are around 60% done. We'll see how many I can actually do before I release the update, because I want to have it out by the end of May.
I'm expecting the release date to be anywhere from 26–31st for the Crystal Booty tier.
Ready to set sail?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3621343
Progress Report #2: Lustful Voyage v0.2

Ahoy, me hearties!
The second and most likely last progress report for v0.2 is on the agenda today.
I was mostly working on the last few sex scenes in the past two weeks, making sure the animations are good to go for rendering. I'd say I'm about 85–90% done with all the scenes, as most are complete. I'm just making some final adjusments and making scenes for different choice routes before I get to coding.
There's around 650 renders and 50 animations in this update thus far, and I imagine it'll be slightly higher once v0.2 is finally out.
The biggest time consumer is, of course, rendering all the animations, which are around 60% done. We'll see how many I can actually do before I release the update, because I want to have it out by the end of May.
I'm expecting the release date to be anywhere from 26–31st for the Crystal Booty tier.
Ready to set sail?
Jesus cchrist who's the girl in #5? Is that one of the sisters? Had forgot about her, she's smokin!

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
I just finished the game and I gotta say it's so great! Although the milf kissing the MC on the ship felt a bit strange to me, considering that he turned down the challenge for the barmaid.
Scallywag Games could you tell me what to expect from the story in terms of the girls? Will there be a harem route now that a lot of girls are on the ship, or they can be ntr-d too? Do you plan to include mom x daugther or lesbian stuff? Also, do you plan to have long term relationships with the girls, e.g the barmaid + Hank?
To me ntr also depends on the personality of the MC. Will he be a good or a bad guy?

Scallywag Games

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2024
I just finished the game and I gotta say it's so great! Although the milf kissing the MC on the ship felt a bit strange to me, considering that he turned down the challenge for the barmaid.
Scallywag Games could you tell me what to expect from the story in terms of the girls? Will there be a harem route now that a lot of girls are on the ship, or they can be ntr-d too? Do you plan to include mom x daugther or lesbian stuff? Also, do you plan to have long term relationships with the girls, e.g the barmaid + Hank?
To me ntr also depends on the personality of the MC. Will he be a good or a bad guy?
Every girl will have a vanilla and NTR path, but there will be more of a focus on the NTR side of things. A harem route is currently not in the plans, but it can certainly be subject to change in the future if enough people request it.

The lesbian content will be pretty limited and there won't strictly be any mother - daughter scenes in isolation I'm afraid. But, there will be some lesbian content in group sex scenarios. NTR paths will have long term relationships, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the pairing won't have any sexual encounters with other characters, if you catch my drift.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Every girl will have a vanilla and NTR path, but there will be more of a focus on the NTR side of things. A harem route is currently not in the plans, but it can certainly be subject to change in the future if enough people request it.

The lesbian content will be pretty limited and there won't strictly be any mother - daughter scenes in isolation I'm afraid. But, there will be some lesbian content in group sex scenarios. NTR paths will have long term relationships, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the pairing won't have any sexual encounters with other characters, if you catch my drift.
Keep going chef NTR is awesome for this game <333
And please consider making blindfolded content in the future ! :/

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023

Thanks! <3 Yes, I mainly meant lesbian content during threesomes, or a shower scene etc., I thought about the mother - daughter in the same vein, like being in a threesome with them, or the adventurous sister helping to NTR the shy one, scenes like that. I love what you wrote about NTR long term relationships.
Well, I think the harem route for the MC isn't necessary in this game, maybe for one of the main "ugly bastards" I can imagine it happening.
Jhin00 I agree, I think this game's ntr looks really good

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scallywag Games

Handyfff

Jul 19, 2021

Can you share both sneak peeks for NTR in 0.2? My ass is broke!!

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes