Votes: 53 15.8%
  • Kayla

Votes: 134 39.9%
  • Yana

Votes: 45 13.4%

• Total voters

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Why don’t you just try it instead of coming on here and spewing garbage? If you don’t like it just move on. Plenty of other games that might be more to your liking.
Maybe cause people don't want to waste time downloading it if it is.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I know that NTR isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I liked watching the women have sex with the pirates. I especially enjoyed the dock scene where the old fisherman has sex. It was kind of funny to see and hear her reactions not knowing that it wasn't her boyfriend.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Why the animation sooooooo laggy? i played game like BADIK, Summer Gone, COBD and even NTL game, and their animation so smooth... why???

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
1.jpg 4.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg
Progress Report #1: Lustful Voyage v0.2

Ahoy, mateys!
It's time for the first progress report for v0.2 of Lustful Voyage.
The development has been going great so far, with little to no hiccups along the way. I've been steadily working on the story scenes along with the lewd ones to mix things up. That includes both the NTR and the non-NTR routes.
I've managed to do around 450 renders and 20 animations, exceeding the expectations I've had.
For reference, v0.1 had around 570 renders, which means that v0.2 will be even longer with more renders, animations, and routes available. Also, more scenes for all you NTR lovers out there.
All the signs are pointing toward a late May release if everything goes according to plan. I'll probably put out another progress report a week or two before the release to keep you guys up to date on the state of the game.
Avast, me hearties! ‍☠

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Is this another fake "both sides" kind of game where its really just an ntr pretending to be a legit game with choices but almost all the content is cuckly? Propped up by fake reviews that blatantly break the rules that wont be removed unless a moderator that cares about the rules is online
True true, dark forces are at work here. I am pretty sure all the people commenting and getting hyped on the Patreon/Discord are fake too.

If you are a such gigachad why don't you go search for harem tag and gtfo of here?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Drinks on the house

1714497277017.png

Ahoy, Landlubbers!

I've recently noticed an increase in my free membership on Patreon, and I just wanted to say that I see and appreciate you all.

Development has been superb and you can expect the update to be released in the latter half of May. Of course, my paid members will have first dibs on it, so consider joining them if you're excited for the update.

Oh, and did I mention there are discord exclusive previews for all the paid Patreon members as well.

Also, Jane says hi.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Drinks on the house

View attachment 3589922

Ahoy, Landlubbers!

I've recently noticed an increase in my free membership on Patreon, and I just wanted to say that I see and appreciate you all.

Development has been superb and you can expect the update to be released in the latter half of May. Of course, my paid members will have first dibs on it, so consider joining them if you're excited for the update.

Oh, and did I mention there are discord exclusive previews for all the paid Patreon members as well.

Also, Jane says hi.
Sexiest character in the game :love:

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes