• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Went through a few updates since 3.9, story moving along well but it's getting increasingly more complicated to keep track of all the different plots going on at once. Content wise I appreciate the revisions to legacy girls look really good, also HJ's are slowly becoming titjobs without hands. No complaints, more of that please lol.

Feeling like there hasn't been a big update like the school group events in awhile, hope there's something bigger being cooked up in the background besides story quests and one-girl updates.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
save please
Here you go

Went through a few updates since 3.9, story moving along well but it's getting increasingly more complicated to keep track of all the different plots going on at once. Content wise I appreciate the revisions to legacy girls look really good, also HJ's are slowly becoming titjobs without hands. No complaints, more of that please lol.

Feeling like there hasn't been a big update like the school group events in awhile, hope there's something bigger being cooked up in the background besides story quests and one-girl updates.
After I'm done with the next story quest, I will cycle between character's quests and location updates.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After I'm done with the next story quest, I will cycle between character's quests and location updates.
Do the school council and the pool have any use in the main story? I just finished the school council part, and it seems to me that it has only served to be able to have some sex scenes that I'm not going to see, and if so, I'm more interested in not doing it than doing it.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Do the school council and the pool have any use in the main story? I just finished the school council part, and it seems to me that it has only served to be able to have some sex scenes that I'm not going to see, and if so, I'm more interested in not doing it than doing it.
They are there for flavors.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
They are there for flavors.
That means: "Blas, don't start those scenes."

I went to the school library and what I assume is a side story that has an unavoidable sex scene has automatically started. I've certainly loaded a save to avoid going back to the library.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
That means: "Blas, don't start those scenes."

I went to the school library and what I assume is a side story that has an unavoidable sex scene has automatically started. I've certainly loaded a save to avoid going back to the library.
There are no forced sex scenes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are no forced sex scenes.
In the library, when the MC comes in and enchants the book and then Hoshino reads it, there is no option to avoid the subsequent sex scene, at least it hasn't appeared in my playthrough.

I leave a saved game where what I mentioned about the library just started, to see if it is my problem or something has happened
View attachment 1-3-LT1.save

Reactions: MAD6999

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
before reading the devs response.

i would have thought getting the school council, the pool girls, and any other extra would be used as people to learn the spell mentioned in this update.

since apparently MC gonna need to teach people.

Reactions: BlasKyau

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
before reading the devs response.

i would have thought getting the school council, the pool girls, and any other extra would be used as people to learn the spell mentioned in this update.

since apparently MC gonna need to teach people.
I recall that doing those scenes was necessary to progress the main story sometimes because the MC needed more energy to control stronger willed girls in the story. Could be wrong and it was some combination of side character progression. There are a lot of girls the MC has access to, probably more in the school than all the side characters combined.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I recall that doing those scenes was necessary to progress the main story sometimes because the MC needed more energy to control stronger willed girls in the story. Could be wrong and it was some combination of side character progression. There are a lot of girls the MC has access to, probably more in the school than all the side characters combined.
yeah i agree.

but i guess i should have clarified. the MC got those girls for one reason. but now he has a new goal and he already has all these other girls he has access to that align with said goal.

the dev said " They are there for flavors. " just makes it seem like they're there just cause. idk i could be and am probably wrong.

Sep 1, 2019
Man it really tripped me up seeing military time in the intro lol. Sent me on a whole research journey and apparently 24 hour clock is used in more places than 12 hour. The more you know huh?

Reactions: BanditoMarito

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lustful Sin [v0.4.4] [UnusualFishGame]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 352 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NoxRenew

Apr 8, 2023
how do i get ai's corruption to go up? and/or get the scene?
From the v0.4.2 changelog:
- Ai's corruption levels 1 and 2 added.

How it work:

• Having sex with Ai and draining her energy from her breasts will increase her lust.
  • If Ai's lust = 1 or higher, she will masturbate if you sleep with her without controlling her.
  • If Ai's lust = 5 or higher, she will act horny for a night.
  • After Ai releases herself or you help her, her lust will reset.
NOTE: If Ai's corruption scene is not triggering, go to the seal and turn corruption mode off and on again, that should fix the issue.

itsCynthia

Feb 3, 2021
After returning to this game after months, I gotta say the progress is coming along nicely.

Though I am hoping to see more Rin (mainly cause shes my favorite), Im liking the other side characters that were added, such as the student council & principal. Was not expecting to foot stuff all of a sudden but it's very welcome (maybe Rin could get some of that too?)

Story is also looking pretty good, usually don't expect stories from H-Games to be so interesting lol
keep up the nice updates, cant wait to see more!!

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes