4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

awewewae

Nov 23, 2019
So been playing it for a little. And well I feel kinda disappointed. It feels like this is a generic VN human MC who acts as a nice guy and the girls will magically fall in love with him. Rather than a game where the MC isnt human (hes some spirit thing right?) that has mind control and possession superpowers where he could make them fall for him.

Was really hoping that his super powers would have lasting effects even when he doesnt put them under. But it seems its not going to be the case. Seems he can only do things sexy when he puts them under, and then they're back to normal like nothing happened when he turns it off. and they forget everything.

I feel like this just had more potential. Not saying the game is bad, just disappointing. MC doesnt even feel like a supernatural entity at all . Woould of been better to just make him human since hes promising to be a good boy all the time. Least that would make more sense.
developer is messing around with corruption mechanics in the newest paetron versions. so now the potential is getting realized.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Lustful Sin [v0.4.2] [UnusualFishGame] - Compressed

Original Size: ~900MB
Compressed Size: ~500MB

Win/Lin/Mac/Android(Unofficial Port):
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
Who's the next girl to get the doll mode, and can we get some yuri action while said form?

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
0.4.3 is out, this has Rena doll mode.
Doesn't look like there's any girl-girl stuff in this update.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is there some virgin stuff in the game? There is no tag, so I don't think it is.....
the girls virginity is never addressed. MC mostly bangs them while under mind control. and never does it hint at them being virgins. it never says they had sex either but yeah basically he goes to pound town and the next day goes like nothing happened.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Do you want consider MC to add Possession Power, Maybe along the line when the story reach to the point,
take your time man keep cooking
I know you have been add Corruption Feature on it, yeah first time is still rough feature
and along the line you learning it will be good for you. For now is okay i guess, maybe u can add spice on it

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Do you want consider MC to add Possession Power, Maybe along the line when the story reach to the point,
take your time man keep cooking
I know you have been add Corruption Feature on it, yeah first time is still rough feature
and along the line you learning it will be good for you. For now is okay i guess, maybe u can add spice on it
Yes, possession is planned, but the MC won't get it himself, another character will help him do it.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lustful Sin [v0.4.3] [UnusualFishGame]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 340 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes