Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
View attachment 3441462
Don't worry, you don't have to see girls having sex if you don't want to.
Violet is fucking eri's mom's secretary and it's fine because they both are girls and lesbians are hawt. Right?

Don't worry, you don't have to see girls having sex if you don't want to.
Only if you also made those kisses avoidable too. Not everyone is into it and I'm pretty sure you could have chosen some non-sexual way to catch those girls off-guard.

Reactions: TKdropemoff

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I don't remember seeing any lesbian scenes, except for a kiss... although the truth is that that scene is the closest thing to a sex scene that I have seen in the game.
i dont have an issue with mind-control sex scenes. but i gotta admit. you'd think by now the MC would have gotten laid with someone without the mind control.

i guess i'm curious once he starts banging the girls without the mind control, will they even acknowledge that they aren't virgins anymore or its not painful for their "first time".

on the other hand i dont care that it doesnt take MC that long to control them cause the games story is kind of slow as is. if it required multiple attempts per girl the game would never get done.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i dont have an issue with mind-control sex scenes. but i gotta admit. you'd think by now the MC would have gotten laid with someone without the mind control.
In fact he hasn't gotten laid with anyone without mind control. For now all of the MC's sex scenes are using mind control.

i guess i'm curious once he starts banging the girls without the mind control, will they even acknowledge that they aren't virgins anymore or its not painful for their "first time".
In my case, those who were previously virgins will continue to be virgins until he starts fucking without using mental control.

on the other hand i dont care that it doesnt take MC that long to control them cause the games story is kind of slow as is. if it required multiple attempts per girl the game would never get done.
I prefer to keep waiting, my only interest in mind control sex scenes is to prevent them from happening.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Wanna sex without (kinda) mind control? I'm adding corruption into the game so if you want the girl to willingly want sex with you. First, control them (stay with me) then drain their energy from their chest. This will increase their Lust by 1 and you can catch them masturbating, at 5 Lust they will ask you for sex. For now it's only available for Ai, with Hana coming at v0.4.8.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wanna sex without (kinda) mind control? I'm adding corruption into the game so if you want the girl to willingly want sex with you. First, control them (stay with me) then drain their energy from their chest. This will increase their Lust by 1 and you can catch them masturbating, at 5 Lust they will ask you for sex. For now it's only available for Ai, with Hana coming at v0.4.8.
I didn't know this, and since I usually drain the energy by putting the MC's hand on the LIs' head I probably never would have discovered it. I'll try to see how it goes.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I didn't know this, and since I usually drain the energy by putting the MC's hand on the LIs' head I probably never would have discovered it. I'll try to see how it goes.
mc erases the memory of the interaction so again it doesnt really change anything interaction wise

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
mc erases the memory of the interaction so again it doesnt really change anything interaction wise
Ok, I just discovered that you are referring to the sex scene that is achieved through lust. After seeing it I have decided that I prefer to load the game with the save before doing so. At least now I know that I'm not interested in lust scenes either.

markkos_ua

Oct 23, 2023
I don't think this MC knows how to have sex without mind control. He is spirit/demon of lust. Mind control, pet play and memory wipe for him is like breakfast and washing utensils afterwards. Notice how he never actually tells full truth or shares anything personal with any of the "LI". Don't think he believes in such thing as "connecting with people".

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lustful Sin [v0.4.7] [UnusualFishGame]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think this MC knows how to have sex without mind control. He is spirit/demon of lust. Mind control, pet play and memory wipe for him is like breakfast and washing utensils afterwards. Notice how he never actually tells full truth or shares anything personal with any of the "LI". Don't think he believes in such thing as "connecting with people".
Well, if he doesn't learn, he won't have sex scenes in my game.

idontknowhahaha

Nov 19, 2019
To the developer: I came here wanting to masturbate, not to feel so interested into this story. 10/10, would fap again.

And about the story of the writter and his dead wife: what the hell man? I was literaly crying with that part.

(Jokes aside, what a great game, keep going!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HolyFish
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes