• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Spoiler warning obviously.

What do you mean? I don't mean dangerous as in the bad kind, figure of speech or something. Open as in very affectionate and open about her feelings. I mean the moment she saw him, she did go for the kiss and suggested "catching up". Maybe I overexaggerated a little, but I like to think the sins aren't dumb and they have plenty of experience. This is exactly the kind of forwardness I would expect.

Speaking of violet and emotions... I find it weird she is a stuttering mess when shes not in possession of Mari. I'm wondering if that's because she used Mari's personality. I believe it was also mentioned that she dislikes being in her own body (which story wise presumably was the opposite way around 300 years ago)
Ok, actually from what we had seen before, I wasn't very surprised by how effusive she was with the MC, maybe that's why I didn't understand what you meant.

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Lustful Sin V0.5.1 (Patreon) 2024-04-26

V0.5.1:
  • New character quest for Rin added, go to her house on weekdays afternoon to trigger
  • Rin's corruption stage 1 and 2 added, go to the beach on weekend morning to trigger
V0.5.0:
- New collaboration quest for Aiykawa's Haru added, go to Gloria's house during the day to trigger.
- New collab character Haru added
- New main characters Violet and Mari added.
- New main story quest added, go to Ai's room on Sunday morning to trigger.
- New mechanic: Violet's possession added for Mari and Eri!

Links:
Win:
WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Linux: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Android: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
At least I got promoted this time lol.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Seems version 0.5.1 doesn't advance Rin's first corruption stage event by 1 day after it's finished, so you can do it twice in one day, completing both corruption stages.
How do you finish both corruption stages? I only get the beach scene where it says corruption 1 available but guess havent done it, same with Hana's I dont know if ive done 1 or 2 (hana watching movie then going to room to masturbate then MC surprises her, bedroom sex with her and mc telling her she will need him)

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
There should be a 'Love Status' addition to show you what corruption the girls are at and how to progress it if you havent done it

Last edited:

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
How do you finish both corruption stages? I only get the beach scene where it says corruption 1 available but guess havent done it, same with Hana's I dont know if ive done 1 or 2 (hana watching movie then going to room to masturbate then MC surprises her, bedroom sex with her and mc telling her she will need him)
Oh I just add that to let people know what corruption stage is currently available, her stage 2 is when she tries to confront you at her house.

Reactions: ymudds

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Ok, actually from what we had seen before, I wasn't very surprised by how effusive she was with the MC, maybe that's why I didn't understand what you meant.
I guess I was only confirming what we already knew. She was just as forward as before. Also, "effusive", that's a word I never heard or knew the meaning of prior to you saying it.
We also got to know why She is like that in the first place. Gotta say, it's quite interesting for a sin to get hooked in that hard and stay like that even after the influence is gone. I would be self conscious if I found out why I suddenly went 180 like that, but from her perspective it's not like it's a bad thing and they did point out the consequences were good.

On a more unrelated note, those are some high end sexy time underwear huh. They definitely fit the whole purple vibe and the rich lady charm.

Reactions: BlasKyau and ymudds

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Wait what is wrong with Rin again?
not sure, any way to progress her? I have sex at the beach or her house and her lust and maybe corruption goes up and says corruption 1 is available, but dont know how to trigger an event if there is one for her

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I believe the first corruption stage is 4 lust and below. You followed her to her home from the beach. The second happens at the beach after the first one, 5 lust and above. Not sure if the second one will override the first. Same two days, same time.

Reactions: ymudds

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
The illusion of choice, the smirk, the tongue and her confidence. Yep, the scenes are coming along well

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
I believe the first corruption stage is 4 lust and below. You followed her to her home from the beach. The second happens at the beach after the first one, 5 lust and above. Not sure if the second one will override the first. Same two days, same time.
Thank You, I figured out the corruption stuff now.. Although I still need help... I need MORE content

Kiritoz017

Oct 22, 2022
Hello, I'm new to Renpy and the game won't start, no error or anything , it just won't run, is there anyway for me to fix it?

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Thank You, I figured out the corruption stuff now.. Although I still need help... I need MORE content
Yeah I feel that... This is the problem with playing a new patch on a game you like. Now you have to wait.

On an unrelated note. I noticed Alice's eyes are blue and many other of the Japanese native characters have brown eyes. On two quick googles, I figured out that this accurate to real life. Since Alice comes from England where blue seem to be the most common and brown eyes just like black hair seems to be the most common for Japan. Interesting detail. The dev surely planned this little detail. Also blonde is the second most common in England after brown, but I bet blonde was chosen because blue eyes, blonde hair is... suppose to be very attractive? So you essentially have a super attractive teacher who by some mysterious twist of events is also your lover

HolyFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
not sure, any way to progress her? I have sex at the beach or her house and her lust and maybe corruption goes up and says corruption 1 is available, but dont know how to trigger an event if there is one for her
Ah, the one at the beach is her corruption quest, I'm gonna fix the time doesn't advance thing in next update.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
On a more unrelated note, those are some high end sexy time underwear huh. They definitely fit the whole purple vibe and the rich lady charm.
I assume this has something to do with one of the scenes that I haven't seen.

Ah, the one at the beach is her corruption quest, I'm gonna fix the time doesn't advance thing in next update.
The only time I remember the MC being at the beach with Rin is when he helps her with swimming lessons.

On the other hand, I'm curious to know if at some point there will be sex scenes where mind control doesn't intervene and in which the MC doesn't have to erase the LIs' memory.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes