hapipokori

Apr 5, 2019
no bcs I thought we'd have like a huge orgy involving every character after what he said
at least we got some nsfw content this time
I'm not big on orgies. Too chaotic. So the scenes we got are just the right amount of crowded for me. That scene with Khalgor, though. UNFFFF.

Now if only Korg(and the rest of the iron bloods) would just put out and put it in me already without being a bitch about it.

OrionBonnie

Apr 2, 2022
I don't see any options in lizard celebration to gain hearts. Othra just gives me the gem and the event ends. Is there some kind of requirement?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I don't see any options in lizard celebration to gain hearts. Othra just gives me the gem and the event ends. Is there some kind of requirement?
I looked up the script for this scene and it turns out it's actually a bit complicated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, TL;DR: you need to trigger an Othra scene to get the hearts, and it only triggers if you trigger the extra dialogue with Roushk, which only triggers if you have more than 40 like with him and the MC is into men (so, ironically, if you're playing as a Straight Male MC, you can't get a love point with Othra during this event).

But, the good news is, if you did miss the hearts, you can still get them later by approaching Othra and choosing "Missing Hearts".

Last edited:
Reactions: OrionBonnie

hapipokori

Apr 5, 2019
I looked up the script for this scene and it turns out it's actually a bit complicated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, TL;DR: you need to trigger an Othra scene to get the hearts, and it only triggers if you trigger the extra dialogue with Roushk, which only triggers if you have more than 40 like with him and the MC is into men (so, ironically, if you're playing as a Straight Male MC, you can't get a love point with Othra during this event).

But, the good news is, if you did miss the hearts, you can still get them later by approaching Othra and choosing "Missing Hearts".
Whaaaat? I can keep them apart without dooming the tribe? Hmmmmmmmmm. Time to start a new game if true.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
which only triggers if you have more than 40 like with him and the MC is into men (so, ironically, if you're playing as a Straight Male MC, you can't get a love point with Othra during this event).

Wonder if that's a glitch or something Just for them bc my (locked orientation) lesbian protagonist has No trouble getting hearts with men she's not into at all. Only have 1 or no hearts with the lizards though lol. Never found a way to get above 36 like before the scenes to get hearts with them trigger.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Adding a CG to an old scene isn't any work on Hyao, it's on Narram, who probably had plenty of time given how little new art there is (Gryphon, Bandit Pair, Gunnar x MC CG).

Speaking of, here's all the new art for v0.65:
PS: Weirdly enough, I didn't see a completely SFW gryphon (as in 0 bits at all), but it's entirely possible I missed it somewhere in another folder.
That Gunnar CG made me tear up a little, I shall keep the faith for now :cry:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Wonder if that's a glitch or something Just for them bc my (locked orientation) lesbian protagonist has No trouble getting hearts with men she's not into at all.
It's definitely intentional that the Roushk dialogue only triggers when the MC is into men, it checks if "character.intoMale()" is True.

As for the other love points, my best guess is that Hyao/guest writers occasionally just plain forget that not every player is into men when writing the scenes and so don't implement orientation checks and alternative sequences. Or they just assume that, if the player is interacting with the character so much/got so many like points with him/doing their quests, that they must be pursuing the character.

bluehawaii

Dec 15, 2020
Is this just flavor text? Khlagor says to look for the tent at the back at the camp for the 'Prisoner' talk option, is there a way to get there? 1713695331203.png

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes