• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CaizaE

Jan 23, 2021
I have a question, I hope someone can help me, do we have new content of logan bottom until the update 0.64?

I started another game with 12 new updates and I don't know if it's worth watching it again (obviously I love it) but I want to know how much new content we have from Logan's whore, otherwise, if there hasn't been anything very fun I'll go the normal route.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I have a question, I hope someone can help me, do we have new content of logan bottom until the update 0.64?

I started another game with 12 new updates and I don't know if it's worth watching it again (obviously I love it) but I want to know how much new content we have from Logan's whore, otherwise, if there hasn't been anything very fun I'll go the normal route.
Afaik no, the changelogs around the last 12 updates didn't mentioned anything abt bttm Logan, or Logan in general.

He got some small scenes here and there in his "normal" route, but nothing so big as a sex scene or an updated focused on him. Take it as a grain of salt because I play as topMC and probably got more scenes if I played as a bottom around this time.

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
can i still get the korg heart if he already left my home? the log makes it look like i can.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
can i still get the korg heart if he already left my home? the log makes it look like i can.
I'm pretty sure it becomes to impossible to get the scene once Korg leaves, so you'll either have to go back to a previous save or do some save editing to get it.

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
does the respect mentioned in the patch notes refer to the red orc respect on the enemy log? Does anyone else have contradictory character logs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
does the respect mentioned in the patch notes refer to the red orc respect on the enemy log? Does anyone else have contradictory character logs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can see the respect value that the notes refer to on the map screen, if you mouse over the orc camp icon. You get respect if you keep defeating the orc at the camp entrance and humiliating him (and then you can also get respect for using the orcs' slaves) and lose it if you keep submitting to the orcs.

I'm pretty sure my character log is consistent. If you are getting contradictory descriptions, it could be that a) it's a bug, b) you did an obscure sequence of events that the dev didn't account for and that messed the values of all the variables up, or c) you edited some of the story variables in your save and now the descriptions changed because of that.

yagi1969

Apr 9, 2021
Can anyone share with me the save file of Event Dulrig: Crawler Hide 0.65? and the save file with all event with Khalgor's Tent? :(
I have repeated many times but cannot trigger the event.

1715290950922.png
1715289870616.png

Last edited:

kanon09

Oct 27, 2020
Not yet. Hoping it comes soon before my month is up so I can get two updates in one payment.
Edit: Oh right, Patreon is scum and doesn't let your first payment last a full month, I forgot about that. You only get until the end of the month, haha. Who has ever heard of such a fucked up system?
I mean that system is to prevent exactly what you said you were gonna get which is 2 for the price of one. Regardless it's a setting the creator of their patreon can change now (to be what you want it to be) so it's more on Hyao.

May 6, 2019
Not yet. Hoping it comes soon before my month is up so I can get two updates in one payment.
Edit: Oh right, Patreon is scum and doesn't let your first payment last a full month, I forgot about that. You only get until the end of the month, haha. Who has ever heard of such a fucked up system?
You know what I find annoying, him not saying anything when its past his "due dates".

Like at least keep us informed about it.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes