Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Dev Can you add Mind Break Mom piss over floor scene like Book Of Evil Adult Comic Because your game is similar to this comic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What happened to the sound and music? You have an option to turn them up but i don't hear anything even though I have them at Max levels.

Messi Lionel

Jun 21, 2023
What happened to the sound and music? You have an option to turn them up but i don't hear anything even though I have them at Max levels.

maybe the problem is in the volume mixer have you checked?

If you want, you can take a screenshot from the in-game settings and post it on this site.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Grace's content hasn't been updated yet, personally I'm guessing that one is a metaphor for Grace's update later on, and it's just a matter of getting Auntie's storyline done and being able to unlock all the clothes without any problems.
i hope it's just than bc i literally got the same message with audrey in the pool minutes later from posting this

Salmo1

Apr 11, 2020
I am stuck with the webcam use with the principle how do i do it?
you get her to set her webcam up via email on your computer, also have to purchace a webcam from the store a little confusing as it looks like you already have an active webcam from start but this is not the case.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.45

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 259 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes