Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys !

How can I trigger the new content from this update?

I still see the same old scenes from the previous update?

Cheers !

Adrianek142

Feb 27, 2022
After spending hours and hours playing, the only "sex" the MC had was kisses and tits massages, despite some characters having high scores like:
Love 370
Corruption 100
Obedience 90
Conscience 60
Despite the high score and spending hours repeating the same thing, the game does not advance
Either I don't know how to play and I'm making mistakes or Dev is just having fun making us chase something we'll never achieve.
The game is starting to get monotonous and boring.
For now I'm going to put this game in the corner, and I'll wait a few years for some more updates (if the Dev manages to finish the game)
can you drop save?

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Guys !

How can I trigger the new content from this update?

I still see the same old scenes from the previous update?

Cheers !
For aunt Nora's new content just repeat the breakfast scene, pool scene, date scene, ecc maybe 2-3 times until mc asks her to change outfit.
Find her in her room in... evening? Afternoon? (can't remember sorry), change outfit and new content it is. :)
For Miss Miller/Miss Moore go in the male bathroom at school to see a bully scene, after that you will unlock Miss Miller apt (in the usual apt. building) and Miss Moore' shop in town; this will unlock some new scene, just corrupt both 3-4 times, maybe some more.

Reactions: Gandalf78

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
the patreon page been shutdown. Mr.C got a new page in Subscribestar. see the front page for the link.
Can't trust the PATREON
This website sucks
I closed my account when I realized what they were after they banned a game and continued to take my money for almost 1 year without me being told anything.
I found this on my credit card statement.

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
i have a little problem with Grace, when i grab nora's butt and get the final image the protagonist says that i should talk with her(1) but i can't talk with her no matter when or where (2) and it's the same with the two outfits with nora (3)

maybe it's just that there's no content for that yet? or i have to do something else that i'm missing?

efohx

May 27, 2021
i have a little problem with Grace, when i grab nora's butt and get the final image the protagonist says that i should talk with her(1) but i can't talk with her no matter when or where (2) and it's the same with the two outfits with nora (3)

maybe it's just that there's no content for that yet? or i have to do something else that i'm missing?
Grace's content hasn't been updated yet, personally I'm guessing that one is a metaphor for Grace's update later on, and it's just a matter of getting Auntie's storyline done and being able to unlock all the clothes without any problems.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes