Slaan

Aug 6, 2018
noice! Loved Corruption and something tells me I will love this one as well. But the models do need to be fixed. They look bad. Corruption had such amazing models.

Reactions: E-Dog

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Actually I'm at the point at wondering if I have really the last version of the game ^^. I grinded a lot to see the new clothes for example, but nothing happened, even when I changed the value of love or corruption with the console, so I don't know, maybe you have to start a new game or something ?

Edit : I can't work in the studio too, I have found a camera in my room, but nothing happen. Also, I can't learn camera skills on the webpage, I just can learn massages ( and I don't know the use of that ^^). Is it only me, or some people unlocked some new stuff ?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
don't know if the dev watch this thread/forum, but there is a bug/overlook that you can't pass time if you don't join mom for movie at evening, if you leave you can't join her anymore, you can't take a shower because sister is in the bathroom, you can't watch tv because mother is watching, and you can't sleep at room because other sister is there changing clothes, and you don't have skip time feature

so for anyone reading this, you have to join mom at evening at living room, at least at first day, don't know if there is other possibility later

EDIT: seems like you can pass time at the "world" map

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
is this game like corruption or does it have animations? anyone?

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
theres a problem::
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/pool.rpy", line 123, in <module>
NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/pool.rpyc", line 123, in script
    e�O��i]K����?yXD��'��#�mqZyI�[���-Z��l'�    �[ldE�q+��
  File "E:\Lustvillage-0.005-pc\Lustvillage-0.005-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Lustvillage-0.005-pc\Lustvillage-0.005-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/pool.rpy", line 123, in <module>
NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.005
Wed Dec 12 11:19:21 2018

Reactions: RimuruNavaDark

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
really annoying that the dev didn't put something to tell players when you can't proceed in an event, you can grind for points to the infinite, so you can't really tell if there is no events or if the dev is just completely unreasonable with the requirements

Reactions: Agrik and nympheta

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
How do you get mom to model for you or is that not implemented yet?

I grinded/cheated and only got so far as them not being angry when you peep on them and a couple groping scenes with the sisters. Any other scenes?

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
While there is potential, there's a lot of basic features that would help a game like this a lot.

Event indicators, especially for a game with location+date+time conditions for scenes really need something to show where people are, so players aren't checking every room at every hour until they find nothing and need to pass the time and repeat the cycle. Putting an icon for the characters on the rooms, or viewable current location within their stat page would go a long way.

Personally not a fan where devs put in blank/in progress buttons, so there's nothing there to do when you click something. Enable the buttons after the feature is implemented, players will click on everything, make it worth their time, right then and there.

Interested in how this turns out, if it can overcome the basic copying of other games and implement more user friendly features. It's a grindy game, so make the grind enjoyable.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
3.30 star(s) 31 Votes