ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have you "talk" to the mother enough to where she mentions flowers?..its while she's doing her diary in her bedroom

Reaver

May 31, 2017
ya when you open the "~dirtyConsole.rpy" hit vv to get the list, then look for elena_love or elena_corruption and edit them as you see fit... mind you i dont think there is much to the game as of yet...

Reactions: yoyomistro and Chel

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
ok, this version is really DEMO. if you want TO PLAY dont bother to download it. wait for 0.6+ at least.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Did not take long to hit a couple of major UI/mechanics problems.
1. If a game is going to provide the player with icons so that it is easy to tell which things are interactable (which I do prefer), then it should not "hide" one of the major navigation portals by not giving it such an icon. I am speaking of the front door. It took me quite a few in-game days before I ever made it out of the house, and even then I am not sure if the game forcibly threw me out of the house or if I clicked on the door without knowing it. The front door needs an icon (heck even the patio door has an icon to walk through it).
2. Absolutely needs a "skip time" button. Many times during the day the only way I could find to cause time to advance was to return to the living room and watch TV. That's just a waste of the player's time (sure, as more content is added hopefully a player will have time advance by "doing something" of interest nearly all the time, but such a button will still be needed). Along this same line, later at night when the mom is sitting on the couch, I clicked leave on her options without watching TV with her. Since she was in front of the TV, the usual option for the MC to watch TV on his own was not available. Once a player clicks "leave" then the mom is no longer interactable. In short, I could not find any way to continue playing the game. I exhausted every option I could find to click on and none caused time to advance. The game was therefore dead.
3. Personally, I do not really care for the system of some interactions cause time to advance and some do not and there is no in-game indicator of which is which. I guess if the game is one in which passing of days/time does not have any meaning (meaning it is an open-ended game and no timed events, such as X happens on day 10 but only if you have accomplished Y and Z before then) then this one does not matter much. It can still be frustrating, but, all in all, meaningless. If the game does have somewhat of a timeline, then which events cause time to advance becomes very important.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Quite enjoyed the setup and waiting to see how he builds this up. Big fan of Corruption but I prefer the models in this game over that. So far just tease, not meat :)

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Did not take long to hit a couple of major UI/mechanics problems.
1. I am speaking of the front door.
2. Absolutely needs a "skip time" button.
3. Personally, I do not really care for the system of some interactions cause time to advance and some do not and there is no in-game indicator of which is which.
1. I mean I personally found it right away, I noticed it before I even noticed the navigation bar on the side. I agree it could be made more readily apparent, but it sounds like at least part of the problem is the way you interact with games.
2. There is a time skip button, though as is the case in a few other games, you can only use it on the town map.
3. I agree on this point, there should be an indication of whether an event or action will pass time, and it should be made consistent across each character.

To add my own grievance, it's somewhat irritating to have no indication of progression, I'm going into my third in-game week, raising stats at every opportunity, with no dialogue changes, or new events to speak of, and no way of knowing whether I'm making progress, or just slamming my head into a brick wall.

Reactions: iruleatgames

redle

Apr 12, 2017
1. I mean I personally found it right away, I noticed it before I even noticed the navigation bar on the side. I agree it could be made more readily apparent, but it sounds like at least part of the problem is the way you interact with games.
2. There is a time skip button, though as is the case in a few other games, you can only use it on the town map.
3. I agree on this point, there should be an indication of whether an event or action will pass time, and it should be made consistent across each character.

To add my own grievance, it's somewhat irritating to have no indication of progression, I'm going into my third in-game week, raising stats at every opportunity, with no dialogue changes, or new events to speak of, and no way of knowing whether I'm making progress, or just slamming my head into a brick wall.
1. I'm not saying the door is impossible to find. And, yes, in some games it is required to travel to every location and slowly drift the pointer over every pixel on the screen to hunt for available/hidden options. In some games it even makes sense to require this. My personal preference for games tends to not include pixel hunt games. This current game does give the impression of one which will use obvious buttons for navigation, but pixel hunting required for finding tools and objects.

There is not a single "correct" way to interact with all software. I don't play games in only one single way. A well designed piece of software makes it obvious to the user which types of interactions are used, when they are applicable, and then stays consistent. The point I was making with the door is that this particular game uses obvious icons over and over for location navigation. Then, in one single instance they break from that pattern and do something different. Can people play the game without there being an icon there? Absolutely. Will some find it instantly, and some not? Absolutely. Does it really matter how fast it is or isn't found? Not really. Just be consistent.

2. The town map time skip button is simply another example of the problem, not a solution. In my full number 2 comment, not just the precursor summary, I mentioned that time skipping could often be accomplished by going and watching television. I had noticed what appeared to be a likely time skip button when I was playing but found it inactive every time I wanted to use it (obviously you are saying that traveling to the town map would enable it). From what I remember of the game, I found myself needing to skip time quite frequently. If a player is going to need to advance time on a fairly regular basis, they should not need to navigate to a specific location to be able to accomplish this. That's just a waste of effort. Too much of my playthrough involved me traveling through the map to reach a destination to simply say, "skip ahead." Saying that there are 2 locations I can go to rather than merely 1 to tell the game to skip forward isn't really a fix. It would fix the problem whereby the television activity was not available to me to advance time. So it does fix the potential deadlock, but it does nothing for continual grind factor.

In short, if I need to skip time a lot, I want to do it with a single mouse click or button press.

---
As for your own comment about lack of obvious progression, I completely agree that it is currently missing. My own hope is that it will show up in later versions. So many games these days are getting released in such a bare-bones framework state these days that I take no progression to be the expectation for the first several releases. It's a rare game indeed these days that has a quest journal and/or tier II dialogs/interactions/outfits/etc already implemented within its early stages.

I miss the days when the mention/appearance of a new game actually meant there was a new game to play, not a random file to download containing 3 images and 5 paragraphs of text.

Alpha_warrior

Oct 14, 2018
Wow, that's some high quality HS pic, the blond girl one looks like it's out of Daz.

Can someone tell me how to reach this level of quality in HS ??

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes