• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sunguy

Apr 10, 2020
I have codes for the doors, but when I go to the store to get key she sayes I need to get the codes. How do I give her the codes?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Dlg/Dlg_32872149.rpy", line 32, in <module>
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 335, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 339, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 346, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 355, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 370, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 370, in <module>
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/base/main.rpyc", line 1861, in script call
  File "game/Dlg/Dlg_32872149.rpyc", line 32, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\python.py", line 1839, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Dlg/Dlg_32872149.rpy", line 32, in <module>
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Downloads\Lust Town-0100049 Alpha-win\Lust_Town-0.1.0.0049_Alpha-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 339, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 346, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 355, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 362, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 370, in execute
  File "game/01_pre/screens.rpy", line 370, in <module>
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Lust Town 0.1.0.0049_Alpha
Wed May 13 11:40:28 2020

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough 0.07 bug?

I can´t trigger Riane fuck (it doesn´t matter how many days I wait I get no call)

Mouli

Apr 29, 2020
It looks like visiting mom's room or one of the sisters rooms resets the daytime from night to day. I don't believe that's intended...
EDIT: That seems to happen after visting several rooms, also after visiting the kitchen in the evening. But is is not the next day, because you cannot get your income again, right then.
i have some eror her
Click on wall over door (Not the Door) get the Code.
Go to Sam's Room and Talk to her
Click on wall above door to get Key Code
Go to Alaina's Room and Talk to her
Cick on Wall above Door to get Key Code
Go to Room and to Sleep (you need to collect money for the Keys)
its not work
Same problem

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I don't think so, the game dev did join a team to help him make the game but they have let the game go to abandoned for now

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Project is dead Thares been no update since

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
As I posted a while ago, the game dev join a team to make the game, yet he also was redoing the game from the RGP Maker to the other novel game engine, but he never get pass the brothel part where you getting the first girl into the brothel, in the RGP Maker game engine, he was up to version 7 and we just waiting for this new villian to show up. yet he pass away and the people that he was working with, did a shout out about letting this project go since they have no control of the game story anymore. , if you follow them on discord, then you would have seen this posting
FDR [RenTeam]11/02/2018
I am writing here to you to let you all know about the sad decease of our friend NRT.
[2:31 PM]
He passed away unexpectedly few days ago.
[2:32 PM]
I don't know what is next for the team, as he was the soul of it, but I'll let you know as soon as i find out.
Since then, they have not work on the project since it seems that NRT, had all the coding and the story, so the team has made the game abandoned due to NRT passing away

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks a bunch 4 the heads up on the slouchiness of things.

Believe it of not, putting everything together into a game is the very last thing that happens.

There you have it ... renders, animations, story ... those can happen all the same with regular updates and
good feedback. They just need to put somehting out should they want to continue.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
its really sad that the ream have just abandoned the game, but does anyone have an idea if they would continue the project or not?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
its really sad that the ream have just abandoned the game, but does anyone have an idea if they would continue the project or not?
nope since the game dev that was working on this game pass away a few years ago

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone know to get the mom room coords ?
No idea in the renpy remake version since I didn't play it. In the RPGM version, (which is the better one to play anyways since it has more content), you click the area above her door. That gets you part of the code. You have to get the rest from your sisters rooms too.

Marzepain

May 4, 2019
I've been looking into this game and it has one of the most interesting stories out there and the girls are quite well developed. In hindsight, knowing that the creator died from drugs, his use of coke in the game suggest the specific drug he died from. Also the story involving drug dealers, whores, a hyper muscular male, augmented boobs and lots of violence seems to point to a more extreme lifestyle. I should know, because I too was interested in such a lifestyle for a long time. Things are different now, but in my extremely long party live I've seen accidents end badly and heard the tales of lead poisoning. I knew nothing of the creator of this game, but I feel for him. It's because of my Wolverine like constitution that I'm still alive and he is not, but I'm sure I did much more stupid stuff then him. Then again, C was never my favorite, E and G where and now I'm immune.

I wanted to reach out to him when he was alive, but alas I was to busy with running a startup until a full fledged burn out caught up with me. Maybe I could have changed his fate a bit. Probably not. I should have tried anyway.

I see so much quality in the game and things like an articy folder suggesting that Articy Draft, one of the professional tools to create branching stories, would be used to make it even better. I think he aimed really high and he would have gotten far had he lived. He's a bit like James Dean, remaining a promise for ever.

The game as it stands has problems.
  • It badly needs a hint system and hints dropped in the dialog.
  • There should also be alternatives to hide stuff and make money.
  • There should be no randomness in the game as it makes things unpredictable witch means waiting around doing nothing.
  • The days go by to fast in this game, meaning that everything seems tied to random morning events.
  • The game leans to much on the brothel and police, while it's really about a fea and demon and possible some conspiracy.
  • Side characters do not matter, like the corrupt cop and the girl next door, so the cast should have been smaller.
  • The asset organization of the game is a mess, although that is common for amateur games, it's also in Spanish.
A lot of people seem puzzled that the cops bust your ass in this game unless you hide/sell the machine gun and hide the coke. The ONLY place to hide is in your closet in your room, no where else.
Also it took me hours to find out that changing day into night is a skill of the hero in the RPGM version. Just waiting for day to change into night does not work.
The only way to get some money is by running a brothel. That's quite limited. I at least would have expected to be able to sell the drugs, but I did not find it. Also other jobs from the GTA lifestyle should be able to supplement your income, but to my knowledge it's not there.
The Renpy version contains a Pkg.rpa of 250Mb that actually belongs to "The secret of Lusty Island" that the author was also working on. Sloppy, but since the author is died I can't really blame him for not getting around to clean things up.

If you dump the contents of both the RPGM and Renpy version the RPGM contains much more. It seems that the RPGM version had a complete story. While playing the game I wasn't able to get to many scenes that are present. The gameplay is a mess and since a walkthrough seems lost to time I have little hope to advance. I probably have to browse the RPGM code although that engine is new to me.

I'm seriously thinking about doing a rebuild of this game since most of the assets seem to be there and the game really needs some gameplay improvements. Using Github for hosting the game in 2 repositories. An Asset repository with Large File Structure (LFS) flag because binary assets are bad to diff and 1 or more code repositories to host 1 or more game engines.
I'm currently testing my ideas. Let me know if your interested.

Also if anybody has the 3d models for the game or other assets not included in the zip, or even an idea how to recreate them, let me know. With a rebuild there are bound to be scenes that have to be added or existing ones improved.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I've been looking into this game and it has one of the most interesting stories out there and the girls are quite well developed. In hindsight, knowing that the creator died from drugs, his use of coke in the game suggest the specific drug he died from. Also the story involving drug dealers, whores, a hyper muscular male, augmented boobs and lots of violence seems to point to a more extreme lifestyle. I should know, because I too was interested in such a lifestyle for a long time. Things are different now, but in my extremely long party live I've seen accidents end badly and heard the tales of lead poisoning. I knew nothing of the creator of this game, but I feel for him. It's because of my Wolverine like constitution that I'm still alive and he is not, but I'm sure I did much more stupid stuff then him. Then again, C was never my favorite, E and G where and now I'm immune.

I wanted to reach out to him when he was alive, but alas I was to busy with running a startup until a full fledged burn out caught up with me. Maybe I could have changed his fate a bit. Probably not. I should have tried anyway.

I see so much quality in the game and things like an articy folder suggesting that Articy Draft, one of the professional tools to create branching stories, would be used to make it even better. I think he aimed really high and he would have gotten far had he lived. He's a bit like James Dean, remaining a promise for ever.

The game as it stands has problems.
  • It badly needs a hint system and hints dropped in the dialog.
  • There should also be alternatives to hide stuff and make money.
  • There should be no randomness in the game as it makes things unpredictable witch means waiting around doing nothing.
  • The days go by to fast in this game, meaning that everything seems tied to random morning events.
  • The game leans to much on the brothel and police, while it's really about a fea and demon and possible some conspiracy.
  • Side characters do not matter, like the corrupt cop and the girl next door, so the cast should have been smaller.
  • The asset organization of the game is a mess, although that is common for amateur games, it's also in Spanish.
A lot of people seem puzzled that the cops bust your ass in this game unless you hide/sell the machine gun and hide the coke. The ONLY place to hide is in your closet in your room, no where else.
Also it took me hours to find out that changing day into night is a skill of the hero in the RPGM version. Just waiting for day to change into night does not work.
The only way to get some money is by running a brothel. That's quite limited. I at least would have expected to be able to sell the drugs, but I did not find it. Also other jobs from the GTA lifestyle should be able to supplement your income, but to my knowledge it's not there.
The Renpy version contains a Pkg.rpa of 250Mb that actually belongs to "The secret of Lusty Island" that the author was also working on. Sloppy, but since the author is died I can't really blame him for not getting around to clean things up.

If you dump the contents of both the RPGM and Renpy version the RPGM contains much more. It seems that the RPGM version had a complete story. While playing the game I wasn't able to get to many scenes that are present. The gameplay is a mess and since a walkthrough seems lost to time I have little hope to advance. I probably have to browse the RPGM code although that engine is new to me.

I'm seriously thinking about doing a rebuild of this game since most of the assets seem to be there and the game really needs some gameplay improvements. Using Github for hosting the game in 2 repositories. An Asset repository with Large File Structure (LFS) flag because binary assets are bad to diff and 1 or more code repositories to host 1 or more game engines.
I'm currently testing my ideas. Let me know if your interested.

Also if anybody has the 3d models for the game or other assets not included in the zip, or even an idea how to recreate them, let me know. With a rebuild there are bound to be scenes that have to be added or existing ones improved.
Yep I was one of the game testers and even was streaming the game, but the RPGM was almost completed, and was just waiting for the final villain to show up, but the game dev made a poll on how to redo the game since there was this trend of remastering the game with the newer lighting that you could do with Nvidia video cards, so everyone clicks for the Renpy, so the game dev started to redo the game but yea, it never got pass the start of the game where RPGM was at

Reactions: Marzepain

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Would be great if you could rebuild the game, Marzepain. I belive that the creator of this game would be proud to see someone else continue his story (I never knew him or was even close to him, but if you died and you could see someone else bothered about your projects and planed on finishing them, that would be quite pleasant I think). And as a fan, I would also love to see and end to the story.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes