• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
Welp...

I mean, I get they needed to explain how the new season was gonna work and all that, but it's kinda dumb doing it in the third episode. This should have happened in the first ep so that it would have functioned as a proper intro for all the new stuff in the game, but right now it just seems like an empty episode, not even a filler one.

I don't know, I hope they finally start moving in the 4th one

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So is this game going anywhere? Because when I played this game last time in S2 it felt like the story progression had been negligeable over years...

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
For everyone who has gone through S3E3, the dev has manifested powers beyond our imagination. I have only seen such powers in a fantastical story called One Piece, and the power comes from the famed and mythical devil fruit:

The Asspull Asspull no Mi

Pardon my cringe, but I can't think of anything that has ever come from the deepest parts of someone's ass as this shit right here. Bro could have just retconned the ass ending of S2 and we would have been happy. But naah, he stretched his hand and went in deep, deeper than you can possibly imagine, and came out with this shitstained piece of dialogue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My guy, there are at least 52 Saturdays in any given year. Congratulations, you have succeeded in portraying a universe-level simulation-bending AI model as dumb.

I am not mad at the dev. In fact, I am kind of amazed. The MC himself even wonders what kind of asspull was that. So the Dev knows what he did. And that's based.

The rest of the episode was okay.

Feb 13, 2019
For everyone who has gone through S3E3, the dev has manifested powers beyond our imagination. I have only seen such powers in a fantastical story called One Piece, and the power comes from the famed and mythical devil fruit:

The Asspull Asspull no Mi

Pardon my cringe, but I can't think of anything that has ever come from the deepest parts of someone's ass as this shit right here. Bro could have just retconned the ass ending of S2 and we would have been happy. But naah, he stretched his hand and went in deep, deeper than you can possibly imagine, and came out with this shitstained piece of dialogue:

My guy, there are at least 52 Saturdays in any given year. Congratulations, you have succeeded in portraying a universe-level simulation-bending AI model as dumb.

I am not mad at the dev. In fact, I am kind of amazed. The MC himself even wonders what kind of asspull was that. So the Dev knows what he did. And that's based.

The rest of the episode was okay.
Thing is the past 3 episodes are good... if they were the first episodes of the new season. Like it took us 3 episodes to get the free roam section. i miss how season 2 each episode would be 7000 renders and shit.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Yeah we get it, you're a cuck. I never even mentioned incest. Go back to guzzling soy and quit attacking me.
Oh, proper soyboy can't admit it his fetish and got offended. No reverse cards in real life, laddie.
Common amongst basement dwellers.
I mean: admit it in public and it's jailtime for many.
So: attack others to deflect. We get it...
/pat

(Intersting how the "kinkshaming not allowed" rule only seem to apply against some kinks, and not the illegal ones)
I couldn't give a rats ass what kinks people have.
As long as they don't affect me or mine in reality.

Fighting on the web shows a horrid lack of intelligence.
Especially on a forum like this...

Have a great day!

• Haha
Reactions: indio68

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Thing is the past 3 episodes are good... if they were the first episodes of the new season. Like it took us 3 episodes to get the free roam section. i miss how season 2 each episode would be 7000 renders and shit.
This isn't their main game anymore - I kinda think they did not even want to do an S3 but put it for a vote and it won out over starting a new series.
Nobody liked the S2 ending and hoped they could un-screw the story somehow but I don't think the writer is good enough for that

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear devs if you can read this, please considere the following:
ok, the game is gorgeous, and the story is one of the best you can find on this whole page, and i really hope you get far...but please find a way to make the game "lighter" is a visual novel heavier than triple A shooter XD.
againi cant find many things to critize in this game, but that.

i wish you the best fortune in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Benisbob

Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.5.0.
  • Main App:
    • Download
  • Assets: (mandatory)
  • Voiceover:(optional)
    • Download

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
re upload please

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
SO... S3 continues where things left off with the "ending" of S2? I thought this game was complete but here it is on my feed again.. What have I missed?

TheYoungGod

Sep 1, 2021
Which version of the game are you playing and on which device/OS you're playing it? Have you added any mods or translations? Have you renamed your characters?

IMO, it looks like the font file used for displaying names in the text box is broken or missing characters (in the meaning of letters and symbols) specific to some other language and alphabet/character map than English. How or why this could have happened depends on the information about your game version and your system I asked.
Its S1 Final Pc ver i didn't add any mods and the character name works only for russia idk what happen

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
SO... S3 continues where things left off with the "ending" of S2? I thought this game was complete but here it is on my feed again.. What have I missed?
That you will see when you start S3. Teilling you would spoiler the story until CH3.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes